ifollow season pass (2 Viewers)

robbiekeane

Fuckers removed the option…why wouldn’t they at least call out that that’s changed? $178 too. Oh well might pay Jodi Jones wages for a day 😂

EalingSB

Mine was meant to automatically renew, but I’ve just checked, and next to my subscription it says “activated”, but no money has come out yet. Anybody else in that position?
Mine said that which was annoying as I assumed Activated meant Paid. I was watching the Forest game but wanted to have CWR on but couldn’t; got it sorted for the audio for Tuesday. Rubbish customer service not chasing me up before the opening game, though, as was happy to pay it.

EalingSB

Two questions for those experienced with iFollow from abroad:

1. Can you Cast iFollow to the tv from an android phone, like chromecast?
2. Are you able to watch re-runs? ... if your working late for example and want to watch the game late at night or the following day?

Thinking about getting a pass thankful for help.
I couldn’t cast it last season, haven’t tried this season.
I also couldn’t get it connected using HDMI and an Apple lightning cable (the picture would appear on the TV but not the sound, or the other way round).

Last edited:

EalingSB

On a similar note, I enjoy listening to the usually bonkers post-match phone in on CWR through the BBC Sounds app. Tried to listen yesterday and it now says it's only available in the UK.

Has something changed? Anyone else living abroad notice this, or know a work around?
I contacted CWR about this at the weekend. They said the pre and post-match shows were unavailable last Saturday because of Olympic coverage on the BBC and should be back to normal (ie available overseas) for today’s game.

robbiekeane

I couldn’t cast it last season, haven’t tried this season.
I also couldn’t get it connected using HDMI and an Apple lightning cable (the picture would appear on the TV but not the sound, or the other way round).
its really annoying. I do it through the browser on the tv now which works well

Sbarcher

Just hypothetically asking, in case one would want to watch a team of mutual interest to us all.

What would be the best VPN to use? Don't mind paying for it, as long as it's decent and doesn't entail lot's of problems etc.
I use IPVanish. About £60 a year but has loads of countries I can watch from. Never had a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread