Ifollow (4 Viewers)

BornSlippySkyBlue

No I can get through aPC and at the same time my wife can access through her iPad so more than one
It is supposed to be one device and it usually logs you out of the previous one when you log in somewhere else. If you both have season tickets you should both have a separate log in. Also it isn’t instant and (if it’s anything like the rest of iFollow) probably doesn’t work properly), so you might get away with it, but it isn’t supposed to work on multiple devices simultaneously.

skylark37

Anyone else having issues where it stops every 10 minutes and you have to sign back in?
Frustrating. Any ideas how to get around it? Happens on both tablet and phone.

andrew.roberts

Recently I've had real problems with a steady image despite having a fast fibre connection. I've tried reducing the image quality but the result is the same, almost impossible to watch without the onset of a serious headache...

Sent from my moto g(9) plus using Tapatalk

lord_garrincha

Anyone else having issues where it stops every 10 minutes and you have to sign back in?
Happening to me recently too. Was going to post something on the tech thread in case anyone knew.

Johnnythespider

I mentioned this in the match thread, my first time using a vpn, some kind soul told me to change my location and that resolved the issue

letsallsingtogether

I had issues on my firestick today even though I knew we had lost I watched until the end incase we scored.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: vow

SkyBlueGuy

Recently I've had real problems with a steady image despite having a fast fibre connection. I've tried reducing the image quality but the result is the same, almost impossible to watch without the onset of a serious headache...

Is this whilst running a VPN?

SkyBlueGuy

Yeah had the same issue a few times. Only happened twice today, but more times the game before last. Not founds a solution aside from refreshing the page.

pipkin73

Don't need a VPN but today was woeful. I thought it was my internet going slow but reading on here it was I follow. Every 10 mins just buffering and then having to click go live. First time for me today in ages so I was due one I guess.

SkyBlueGuy

Sorry, have just seen your reply. No, I live in Spain so a VPN isn't necessary..

I'd suggest trying an alternative device to narrow it down a bit. If it works on something else the issue lies with your set up. Could be browser, apps/ software conflict etc

cov4theprem

Happened to me on the QPR match. Contacted cyberghost who said to try a different country. Was connected to Holland so tried Spain (v Boro) and worked no problem

andrew.roberts

I watch it through a pc connected to my televisión with an hdmi cable. I've never had any problems until just recently so I'm thinking along the same lines as SkyBlueGuy that it could be some kind of conflict. I'll clear the cache etc. and see if that helps.
I recently bought a new TV with chromecast so I could always try using the ccfc app on my phone if it has that option available. Thanks both for your help

Enviado desde mi SM-A202F mediante Tapatalk

Sick Boy

I watch it through a pc connected to my televisión with an hdmi cable. I've never had any problems until just recently so I'm thinking along the same lines as SkyBlueGuy that it could be some kind of conflict. I'll clear the cache etc. and see if that helps.
I recently bought a new TV with chromecast so I could always try using the ccfc app on my phone if it has that option available. Thanks both for your help

I've started watching mine directly on the TV and it does buffer occasionally - have really had issues on the laptop.
I read the other day that the Reading game isn't available to overseas fans now.

andrew.roberts

On the off-chance I've just tried to install ifollow through play store on my android tv but unfortunately it's not available so maybe for the next game I'll try through the installed chrome browser and see if that's any better. Strange that the Reading game's not available unless it's being televised on Sky or something...

andrew.roberts

I don't think that the Southampton match will be available in ifollow as I'm pretty sure that it's just league games

chiefdave

It's on beIN Sports 1 Xtra Mena and Eleven Sports 4 Poland
That's good news, looking at the other fixtures with the same kick off time thought we might not be an international live game. Should be pretty easy to find a stream.

ccfc92

So basically, if we take an age to take a corner, ifollow will still cut to an alternative camera to make sure we miss said corner 🥴🤦‍♂️🤣

After missing at least 2 of our goals last season, surely they've created a cut back to live button or something 🙄🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread