Ifollow (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Anyone is else got it free tonight ? :)

ccfc92

As much as the football we are playing is poor, i am seriously getting pissed off at the "quality" of the camera work from these clowns.

Repeatedly showing replays and focusing on the managers when the game is going on. Also, the newest one seems to be zoomed in to one player on the ball.

It's not like we pay for this service.

Frostie

As much as the football we are playing is poor, i am seriously getting pissed off at the "quality" of the camera work from these clowns.

Repeatedly showing replays and focusing on the managers when the game is going on. Also, the newest one seems to be zoomed in to one player on the ball.

It's not like we pay for this service.

Agree. Did you fill in the survey they circulated? I voiced that quite vociferously. £10 per game & they've actually managed to miss our goals twice 😡

shmmeee

The replays are a joke. It’s like they got feedback last season that there weren’t enough and went mental.

skyblue1991

Some clubs have it much better like Bristol City, Swansea and Derby using their own clubs dedicated channel. I wonder if we will have that next season

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

ccfc92

Agree. Did you fill in the survey they circulated? I voiced that quite vociferously. £10 per game & they've actually managed to miss our goals twice 😡

Yeah I filled in the one Pete put up I think.

Surely they have a button to switch back to the main camera?

Terry Gibson's perm

It’s not like we get a lot to be missing any as well.

Users who are viewing this thread