I'm depressed (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

All this crap does not seem to me to be ending any time soon. It looks as if we will taking it into next season unresolved and thus disrupting yet another season. Can anyone give me some hope that all will be sorted by then and we can simply focus on the football?

Covstu

I just hope it doesn't, we dont want more deductions next season. We have took the hit now friggin sort it on mr admin guy!!

Otis

Listening to that administration fella on CWR tonight made me think this is not going to end anytime soon.

If Sisu are still here come August I really don't think we will be playing at the Ricoh next season. That crucial part of the jigsaw seems to have reached a complete impasse.

From what the bloke said on the phone in it's going to be a long bumpy ride. The creditors need to be satisfied. Unfortunately, the creditors are Sisu themselves.

:facepalm:

mark82

I'm thinking I need to take a break from this. It is very depressing. Just need to forget about it for a while.

See you all back here tomorrow.

quinn1971

Listening to that administration fella on CWR tonight made me think this is not going to end anytime soon.

If Sisu are still here come August I really don't think we will be playing at the Ricoh next season. That crucial part of the jigsaw seems to have reached a complete impasse.

From what the bloke said on the phone in it's going to be a long bumpy ride. The creditors need to be satisfied. Unfortunately, the creditors are Sisu themselves.

:facepalm:

Its down to haskell Elliot and Hoffman if sisu will still be here in August.Its obvious sisu want a way out.They've spoke to Hoffman before about a takeover a few years ago so they know they have no future here.If haskell is serious we'll find out once the administrator report is in.If he isn't serious i Dont want to think about what might happen with sisu still here

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Its down to haskell Elliot and Hoffman if sisu will still be here in August.Its obvious sisu want a way out.They've spoke to Hoffman before about a takeover a few years ago so they know they have no future here.If haskell is serious we'll find out once the administrator report is in.If he isn't serious i Dont want to think about what might happen with sisu still here

However the majority want Sisu to stay dont they Suart?

Steve.B50

Try and be positive, away days at Gillingham and Stoke next year for sure, we might even get another local game at Nothhampton.
Crewe is another one we can look forward to, no love lost there, how about playing Wolves, could be an interesting season.

Will be a hard Summer and lets hope things get sorted but by end of June we will all be planning our days out again.

Users who are viewing this thread