I'm going to be a Dad :) (1 Viewer)

CovisGod

Had our first scan on Wednesday and we have a baby due 10th of April, I have a 7 year old Daughter from a previous relationship who spends half the week with me, she's absolutely buzzing !

Happy as long as the babies healthy but would love a boy to inflict 10s of years of heartache on by buying him a Cov shirt before he's old enough to know what's going on ;)

Malaka

Congratulations! all my boys were JSB's the day after they were born.

Otis

Many congratulations!!

Lots of fun on the way!

Love my girl to bits. My favourite person in the whole world and then some.

no_loyalty

Congratulations hope its a boy, you don't want too many women in one household

trevelfarandwide

Had our first scan on Wednesday and we have a baby due 10th of April, I have a 7 year old Daughter from a previous relationship who spends half the week with me, she's absolutely buzzing !

Happy as long as the babies healthy but would love a boy to inflict 10s of years of heartache on by buying him a Cov shirt before he's old enough to know what's going on ;)

Congratulations, mate. Children keep us alive, in one way or another, and their innocence helps us retain that all-important sense of priority. :)

All the best to you and your family, God Bless.

dancers lance

Congratulations mate, being a Dad (as you will know) is the best thing in the world, and remember, getting a good nights sleep is well overrated ;)
All the best to you, your family and the bump.

rob9872

Congrats

The Reverend Skyblue

Just seen this Covgod but congrats and well done. Enjoy being a Dad for another time and if it's a boy make sure he supports this basket case of a club

vow

Just seen this Covgod but congrats and well done. Enjoy being a Dad for another time and if it's a boy make sure he supports this basket case of a club
Disagree, take them to a Man City game instead, years of pain otherwise :D

Covstu

Congratulations pal, my two are six and two (soon to be 3yrs). She kept me up all night with a cough but still wouldn't change it for the world.

Users who are viewing this thread