I'm not Posting... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

on the main Coventry City part of this forum again until this Marlon saga is over! This is irritating and boring the shit out of me now... I just want it to be over one way or another :(

I keep trying to hijack the boring posts, but it seems like enough are interested to keep them going and keep starting them.

I'm seriously thinking of leaving this forum until the new season. It's getting extremely boring.

Last edited:

bamalamafizzfazz

Don't leave the rest of us with the dross. Anyway back on topic...

I have a question...

Do we thing Marlon King will sign for City? :whistle:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
wont be stopping posting when i feel the need but got to say that the MK and Westwood sagas make the whole forum a bit tetchy. probably because it has been done to death and everyone is totally bored by it or is it i am a grumpy old git lol;):whistle:

Just get it done what ever it is and let us know when it is over..... give us the facts!

Coventry La La La

There isn't much other news to really post during pre-season so when one big story comes along like a player signing for example it may be dragged on and discussed longer then necessary as we have nothing else to discuss.

Nick

Administrator
It is the same as when King was signing, this place was full of will he / won't he.

With it being pre season there is nothing to talk about at all other than this so it can only be expected.

If we were to start locking them / closing them it would get out of hand. It will blow over soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread