Important CCFC news please read (1 Viewer)

Benkilby1

Hi guys I have been posting on a few forums and Blackpool,Leeds,Wimbledon fans are all starting to support and follow I will post the message below

Hi, I'm a Coventry city supporter and trying to create a page called Against The FL. It's a page which hopefully will attract the attention of the football league and get our voices heard. Like you coventry fans are fed up with selling best players and getting used by owners. We are looking at protesting outside headquarters and outside sky'sports. We plan on getting banners around most teams in the FL and giving the fans what we deserve! So if you could all follow @AgainstFL it would be much appreciated and you will be up to date its our plans and we will be setting up a Facebook page for everyone's ideas! Thanks for your time and good luck for the rest off the season -Ben
sisu will not leave but the people that have power to kick sisu out are the FL So let's get behind this!

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Have you tried Sunderland ? :eek:

skybluetony176

Portsmouth forums could be a good bet. They had shitty owner after shitty owner. All left them in a far worse state than they found them and all approved by the FL.

Users who are viewing this thread