in thorn i trust (1 Viewer)

n1xon

putting the whole saga of king behind us. i have trust in AT he as always said no matter what happens with the 3 out of contract he already has replacements lined up. AT being a scout before i bet hes got a couple of gems up his sleeves. i just want to forget the whole MK saga and just get behind and give At and the guys that are playing our support.

PUSB.

Jim

putting the whole saga of king behind us. i have trust in AT he as always said no matter what happens with the 3 out of contract he already has replacements lined up. AT being a scout before i bet hes got a couple of gems up his sleeves. i just want to forget the whole MK saga and just get behind and give At and the guys that are playing our support.
PUSB.
I agree.

I think we need to use the Marlon saga to galvanise the club behind Andy Thorn. We have a manager that excites us and the players, and that we the fans genuinely feel connected to.

Let's all get behind the club, the manager and the team that runs onto the pitch in August. The club needs us more than ever!

Jim

Last edited:

chun831

I agree.

Let's all get behind the club, the manager and the team that runs onto the pitch in August. The club needs us more than ever!

Jim

Never more so than now in the close season does the club need our support.

What is done, is done. This quote above spot on.

Users who are viewing this thread