In years to come, how will we remember these times...? (1 Viewer)

In years to come will we be looking back on these times with a slight fondness, what I mean is hopefully in a few years we might be in the Championship, who knows if this latest consortium bid succeeds we may even do a Swansea and be in the Premiership, I am sure that the likes of Manchester City must look back and share stories of the games and the grounds they went to when they where at their lowest point - I think it makes you stronger as a supporter in the long run, because you have experienced the lows...and Coventry fans have most certainly experienced some lows we the club that has been bereft of any good times for so very long now. :thinking about:

covcity4life

i will NEVER take 17th in prem for grnated againt hats for sure!

but its such a hard journey back , we would be foolish to think a takeover guarantees it.

but its such a hard journey back , we would be foolish to think a takeover guarantees it.

That's a great point we all took being there for granted - I wont be doing that if we do return...

ccfc92

That's a great point we all took being there for granted - I wont be doing that if we do return...

I honestly believe our average attendance will be 25k plus, cus we will want to make the most of it if we werevonly in prem for 1 season. But in answer to your question, I'm hoping it will be a unpleasant memory cus we will be having good times :)

deanocity3

in years to come will we be looking back on these times with a slight fondness, what i mean is hopefully in a few years we might be in the championship, who knows if this latest consortium bid succeeds we may even do a swansea and be in the premiership, i am sure that the likes of manchester city must look back and share stories of the games and the grounds they went to when they where at their lowest point - i think it makes you stronger as a supporter in the long run, because you have experienced the lows...and coventry fans have most certainly experienced some lows we the club that has been bereft of any good times for so very long now. :thinking about:

and you'll have 20,000 say they were at the ricoh v burton in the jpt match,when there was only about 5,000.
Together with extra 18,000 glory hunters at the crewe match,who never showed themselves again until we are back in the premier league.

Monkeyface

I hope we and future generations look back with a sense of pride, much as I do to Hill era, and appreciate that a group of dedicated fans worked tirelessly for the future of our club. I would hope that from all the bad that has gone on, we get some real positives. I personally would like to see elected or nominated supported representation on the board.

theferret

and you'll have 20,000 say they were at the ricoh v burton in the jpt match,when there was only about 5,000.
Together with extra 18,000 glory hunters at the crewe match,who never showed themselves again until we are back in the premier league.

Can someone attending a JPT match outside of the final really be called a glory hunter?

A return to the PL would require two promotions, so I'm sure many of the stay-aways would return long before we actually made it back there. I imagine a season-long Championship promotion push would be awesome. Things like that just don't happen to us though.

deanocity3

Can someone attending a JPT match outside of the final really be called a glory hunter?

A return to the PL would require two promotions, so I'm sure many of the stay-aways would return long before we actually made it back there. I imagine a season-long Championship promotion push would be awesome. Things like that just don't happen to us though.

50 years ago 1963-64 was a season never to forget.lets hope we get a repeat

Sky Blue Dal

Be positive my fellow sky blue padwan!! Hopefully not long I dream the future will be bright the future will be Sky Blue.

blueflint

i can remember the teams of the 50s and 60s with fondness as we had very good team players who wanted to play for cov.how we need some now

Users who are viewing this thread