Inappropriate jokes from your youth (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

How to age us all this...

But sparked by, for some reason, it flipping into my head that a common joke at primary school for us was:

How many people can you fit in a Mini?
Five, two in the front, two in the back, and Indira Gandhi in the ashtray.

My, it's a classic(!) but who else am I going to tell it to, nearly 40 years later?!?

So what was going round in your schooldays...?

Evo1883

Good Try mate
Players Association No GIF by NBPA

shmmeee

Although: how do you start an Ethiopian rave? Glue some toast to the ceiling.

Always made me chuckle. Not sure what the modern equivalent of Ethiopia is.

Otis

How to age us all this...

But sparked by, for some reason, it flipping into my head that a common joke at primary school for us was:

How many people can you fit in a Mini?
Five, two in the front, two in the back, and Indira Gandhi in the ashtray.

My, it's a classic(!) but who else am I going to tell it to, nearly 40 years later?!?

So what was going round in your schooldays...?
I've never heard that before.

The Lord Mountbatten dandruff one was the top favourite at our school back in my day

Nick

Administrator
Does anyone remember when Blue Peter decided to highlight disabled people and featured Joey Deacon in his wheelchair trying to do things? Anybody at school struggling to do anything was instantly called Joey.

Likewise the drunk driving advert, "just one more dave".

OffenhamSkyBlue

Does anyone remember when Blue Peter decided to highlight disabled people and featured Joey Deacon in his wheelchair trying to do things? Anybody at school struggling to do anything was instantly called Joey.
I heard this story from a work colleague just a couple of weeks ago. I think i had stopped watching Blue Peter (and left school) by then - probably because Sarah Greene wasn't on it anymore!

rob9872

Wasn't sure if I dare to open this up and sadly not disappointed.

Seems it's ok to post racist shit if you head it up with being "from years ago but of course I wouldn't say that now"

Brighton Sky Blue

Thanks. I can't pretend I'm aware of his work. Although as he's post 1982 it's not a huge surprise that I don't have one of his cassettes ;)

His raps are parodies of real ones, most of the kids unaware of that. Was very big in 2018

Users who are viewing this thread