Incoming - Tyler Walker (2 Viewers)

Colin Steins Smile

I can't see us changing our teams shape, so it could mean initially Walker being a substitute replacement for Godden. It'll be interesting to see who prevails and gets the starting position as striker.

cc84cov

I can't see us changing our teams shape, so it could mean initially Walker being a substitute replacement for Godden. It'll be interesting to see who prevails and gets the starting position as striker.

Straight race between them 2 in the coming weeks to see who starts

Brighton Sky Blue

Godden will be the frontrunner initially you'd think but it's great to have them competing for the spot

shepardo01

Good signing.
Was recalled by a top six chasing Forest side in January last year and featured heavily for them. Young too.
Fee involved. Well done CCFC!

Porkchophill

Genuinely happy with this signing , fits our profile Young with plenty to prove . Wouldn’t mind seeing him and Godden on together.

Evo1883

Didn't know him and godden had a stint together at Stevenage... Amazing I feel so much better already, get a holding midfielder in and il be so chilled about the season ahead... Excited now

Bimaou looks finished here now tbh

cc84cov

I wonder what system we will play, will he be a lone striker or will we play him just off Godden?

Oh, I have sponsored his home shirt too :) Got in there the very second it was posted on Twitter.
I think we will see them together at the weekend partnered up front

Users who are viewing this thread