Transfer Rumour Incoming - Waghorn Confirmed (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

it is wrong, but fair enough. but stats kind of need to be correct or else anyone can say anything.
7 goals in 32 games in the spl for rangers says a lot. an awful lot. a goal every 5 games on average in the english championship / old first division is his rate

tbh a goal every 5 games is a lot more than i thought he’d averaged
hopefully he pulls his weight’ no pun intended’ this season, if he chipped in with 5 league goals id be happy

It's a goal every 213 minutes over his career .. which translates to a goal every 2 and a quarter games roughly

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

no. im just disappointed with my teams new striker. sorry i know iv been too harsh. just his age,weight,finishing and stats disappoint me. he’s a bottom 3 club forward. and i was hoping end of season we wont be in the bottom 3. but that was last season. i was hoping for progression this season
We’ll considering last year we had Biamou and Bakayoko, even if he’s third choice he’s a far better player than them. So that is progression

lordy_87

no. im just disappointed with my teams new striker. sorry i know iv been too harsh. just his age,weight,finishing and stats disappoint me. he’s a bottom 3 club forward. and i was hoping end of season we wont be in the bottom 3. but that was last season. i was hoping for progression this season
I can understand your concerns but his weight clearly isn't an issue. He's had a very respectable championship career so his weight obviously is not a problem.

procdoc

He’s not overweight though?

dubcov

you lads are a positive bunch.
i need some of this in my life

maybe controlling weight is not a problem for him. but he is what you would call naturally unfit?

stay_up_skyblues

Cheeky fucking Direby fans, calling us an average size club and unstable. Maybe they should look in the fucking mirror

When they go down, and factoring in their financial disarray and the inevitable fall out from it, they are a club on an even keel with City. Sunderland can argue the bigger club card but Derby County cannot.

CDK

Cheeky fucking Direby fans, calling us an average size club and unstable. Maybe they should look in the fucking mirror
Unstable club fucks sake Derby fans look at your own club 2failed takeovers crap manager crap tactics poor financial management now that's a real basket case of a club and with current manager relegation to follow.

Samo

Why no 'first words' from Waghorn?
Or did I miss that somewhere?

usskyblue

david browne from helsinki

Top shout…but he’s carrying a bit of timber too m8

Funny%20Football%20Sport%20animated%20gif%20Pictures%20Free%20Download.gif

Users who are viewing this thread