Injuries since Robins came in (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Is it me or has the injury scene at city reduced since Robins came in?

Under Thorn we used to have tons of injuries but is this something to do with Robins having a better fitness and training regime?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We do have a full time fitness coach now which may be a reason for that but hes been in since the summer!

Robins did mention when the new / old Physio returned from a spell at Watford that he had a good track record of not having too many injured players while he was there so maybe hes doing something different?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Possibly, I don't think any of Robins first 11 have been injured since he came in, Wood had a few games where he kept getting his nose busted up but that was about it. Jennings was injured before he came in and is now fit. Thomas and Bell were already injured when he joined

Could be just luck, better fitness programme or just that our current players playing are not injury prone like Mcpake and Deegan were

Waldorf

I don't buy this "injury prone" malarkey. Players who keep themselves fit and train properly are unlikely to get injuries unless through accidents. Injury prone is just unlucky to my mind.

CJparker

so who is on the injured list now, and when are they back?

David Bell - does he even still play for us?

Elliot - is he out injured?

Ball?

Thomas is just starting to come back

Heard a rumour that Cameron is injured too?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I don't buy this "injury prone" malarkey. Players who keep themselves fit and train properly are unlikely to get injuries unless through accidents. Injury prone is just unlucky to my mind.
I don't get what you mean?

Players like Kirkland, Owen, Bullard, Ledley King are more prone to injuries than other players surely? They haven't just been unlucky, there body is more vulnerable to injuries than other. Usually it is one injury (the first one is unlucky) which never really heals properly and leaves the player vulnerable to other injuries in that area for the rest of their career

SkyBlue_Bear83

so who is on the injured list now, and when are they back?

David Bell - does he even still play for us?

Elliot - is he out injured?

Ball?

Thomas is just starting to come back

Heard a rumour that Cameron is injured too?
Ball and Bell are definitely injured. Thomas was on the bench against Doncaster so is just recovering.

Dunno about Elliott

shmmeee

Ball and Bell are definitely injured. Thomas was on the bench against Doncaster so is just recovering.

Dunno about Elliott

Elliot and Cameron on the bench today. Robins saying Bells back soon in the programme notes too.

dongonzalos

Is it me or has the injury scene at city reduced since Robins came in?

Under Thorn we used to have tons of injuries but is this something to do with Robins having a better fitness and training regime?

Yes it definitely seems to be the case.
There have been injuries Ball, Bell, Fleck,Thomas, Henderson

It also helps that we now have decent depth in the squad so it does not impact as much

Users who are viewing this thread