Insane fight club (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
On bbc later, might cheer us up seeing scots best each other up

ajsccfc

I think this is the thing about wrestling rather than proper fighting, isn't it?

EDIT: Here we go
Classic heel move, the Irn-Bru attack

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I think it's one of those wrestling shows where they get the weapons out and go a bit mad so might be blood or something like that.

They've established their very own fight club, but this is no ordinary wrestling event - this is brutal, riotous chaos. Fights don't always stay inside the ring, people are bounced off the side of buses and thrown off balconies in pubs

Sky_Blue_Daz

Not proud of this but got involved in a brawl in the wallace years back, in al fairness I was acting the peacemaker. Someone called me brother the c word and my other brother stuck the head on the lad, I never seen the headbutt but I heard it blood everywhere.According to legend my brother is lethal with a headbutt he tried a flying one on some blokenin the burgess in the early 80s but the lad moved, my brother hit a street light instead.

Brighton Sky Blue

Not proud of this but got involved in a brawl in the wallace years back, in al fairness I was acting the peacemaker. Someone called me brother the c word and my other brother stuck the head on the lad, I never seen the headbutt but I heard it blood everywhere.According to legend my brother is lethal with a headbutt he tried a flying one on some blokenin the burgess in the early 80s but the lad moved, my brother hit a street light instead.

Is your brother Superman?

Nick

Administrator
It wasn't what I thought it would be and the homeless program after just took any humour from it away :(

Sky_Blue_Daz

seen some of his videos on you tube, very funny,
IT'S YERSELLLLLL

Users who are viewing this thread