Inter Miami (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Went to Hong Kong to play, people paid up to 400 for tickets.

People booing and kicking off because Messi didn't play and was on the bench. Manager has issued an apology.

Everything wrong with franchise football.

TomRad85

People booing and kicking off because Messi didn't play and was on the bench. Manager has issued an apology.

This Saudi League and Inter Miami bollocks is all a shambles. Its just a circus for football tourists.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Was out in Florida for work in September. There was talk about going to a game, think it was against Houston. CEO decided against it cause it was about 500 a ticket. In the end we were in some sports bar in Boca Raton. Watched them lose and Messi didn't even play cause he was injured. We were laughing at all the stupid fuckers that actually went.

alexccfc99

Was out in Florida for work in September. There was talk about going to a game, think it was against Houston. CEO decided against it cause it was about 500 a ticket. In the end we were in some sports bar in Boca Raton. Watched them lose and Messi didn't even play cause he was injured. We were laughing at all the stupid fuckers that actually went.
Saw him at Wembley in an actual proper match for Argentina the other year for £30

Can't justify paying £500 for any football ticket tbh unless we somehow found ourselves in the UCL Final

M&B Stand

went to an Orlando City game a few years ago while on holiday. What a weird experience, remember the old schoolboy's internationals in the 80’s, it was a cross between that and a women’s or under 21’s game, with extra high pitched shrieking and rainbow flags.
Each to their own I guess.

SkyBlueSoul

I paid £11 for a ticket for Argentina v Italy at the Etihad about 5 years ago. Messi was all over the advertising and was named in the squad but didn't play. Similar thing with people chanting his name from about 60 minutes only to find out afterwards that he was sat up in the stand and was never going to have come on.

Would have been nice to see him but both teams were pretty much full strength and it was a decent game so I was still happy.

SBT

Saw him at Wembley in an actual proper match for Argentina the other year for £30

Can't justify paying £500 for any football ticket tbh unless we somehow found ourselves in the UCL Final
Miami is hilariously expensive - hard to do much there for less than $500 these days!

fernandopartridge

Good, serves the daft twats right

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

We paid the best of £130 each to watch him, Mbappe and Neymar play for PSG against Lille last season. Incredible game where he scored a free kick in stoppage time to win.

Even then it still seemed a bit steep but at least pay to watch him in a game that vaguely matters

Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread