Ipswich fans planning to be in the South Stand (4 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Not really, but then again money is also nice.

Exactly. We've lost 3000 paying customers on Tuesday all to have a few hundred home fans scattered in the South Stand.

messiahrobins

It very nearly wasn't last year. Southampton in unconvincing form, as are Leeds if it turns out to be them as looks likely.
If Southampton and Leeds are in play offs thats the play off final. Simply both are miles better than Norwich and West Brom. If Leeds go up automatically then Southampton will win the play offs.
It will be concerning if the three relegated teams go straight up and the three promoted teams come back down again. That could be a depressing precedent being set for the future.

Terry Gibson's perm

If Leeds and Southampton dont go up they will be weaker next season. Ipswich will be stronger next season so from our perspective its better for Leeds and Southampton to stay down.
Ipswich could easily have their manager taken if they don’t go up that will weaken them a lot.

Happy_Martian

It would be absolutely shit if that little gremlin Chaplin scores the winner
Don't be salty, he scored some crackers for us during his time here.

His winner at Sunderland and the post-goal shithousing was payment enough.

Terry Gibson's perm

I doubt he would leave, he is their Robins and like Robins he will be feeling he is at a stable club on the up, and Ipswich like us, are a very big club with history.

I see him as the next West Ham manager when Moyes goes this summer and he won’t turn down a stable prem side to stay at Ipswich if they don’t go up.

SBT

Stoke don’t seem to mind that next season.
Aren’t they owned by a billionaire?

Turning down the equivalent of 200 STs worth of revenue for this game because you’re worried we might lose and opposition fans might have fun is the kind of expensive taste usually only afforded to the mega-rich.

Brighton Sky Blue

Aren’t they owned by a billionaire?

Turning down the equivalent of 200 STs worth of revenue for this game because you’re worried we might lose and opposition fans might have fun is the kind of expensive taste usually only afforded to the mega-rich.
It’s nothing against Ipswich or anyone else, I just don’t see why you’d offer the opponent extra help even in exchange for a bit more cash.

bigfatronssba

Not really, but then again money is also nice.

Can't put a price on our dignity.

I always hated being the club that everyone could bring a big crowd to. Reminded me of Wimbledon in the mid 90s

Hertsccfc

Can't put a price on our dignity.

I always hated being the club that everyone could bring a big crowd to. Reminded me of Wimbledon in the mid 90s
Dignity? Allowing people who want to watch a match to do so. A dead atmosphere at an end of season match that means nothing to us is much more tinpot in my view. And why reduce our budget for next year because we don't want to see other fans celebrating. Seems such a small team thinking.

Happy_Martian

Happy_Martian

Club can’t win. Years of moaning that away fans can have 6K and it helps the opposition. Club stop it and now we’ve got people moaning we could have sold more tickets to a away fans

This season alone, we've earned enough from our cup exploits to cover any potential loss in ticket sales.

Hertsccfc

Club can’t win. Years of moaning that away fans can have 6K and it helps the opposition. Club stop it and now we’ve got people moaning we could have sold more tickets to a away fans
I am not moaning. I just couldn't care less how many Ipswich fans are there.

Users who are viewing this thread