Match Thread Ipswich Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Otis

Top half
Cup semi final
Fabulous wright goal
Bobby had a good game
Think many of you wanted us to get smashed so you could go off on one and we almost got a 2-2 ahainsy the team second in the table
Supporters more like hangers on who whine like toddlers
Not sure on Thomas. He did do some things right, but he also made a terrible mistake and probably should have had a penalty awarded against him

Nick

Administrator
Why can’t Palmer control a football simply without doing it his way which normally doesn’t come off, the same with a simple pass, he has to do an impossible one, which loses us possession. He drives me bloody bonkers. Robins teams selections are sometime bizarre, how the hell did DeSilva play in front of Bidwell, he’s half the player and his defending awareness is shocking.
we need to get rid of Collins, Lati ,OHare, DeSilva, kelly of course.
Its a big summer for King/Robins/vivesh

This, he needs to do a step over or something with nobody around

skyblu3sk

Top half
Cup semi final
Fabulous wright goal
Bobby had a good game
Think many of you wanted us to get smashed so you could go off on one and we almost got a 2-2 ahainsy the team second in the table
Supporters more like hangers on who whine like toddlers
Come on Pete you can't be happy with the way we have petered out I'm pleased with the progression and will get over it but let's not pretend disappointed fans are acting like toddlers.

pusbccfc

He’s great going forward absolute liability defensively so many times today he fails to control the ball with a player at his back

I'm not convinced he's that good going forward anymore

Sky Blue Pete

Come on Pete you can't be happy with the way we have petered out I'm pleased with the progression and will get over it but let's not pretend disappointed fans are acting like toddlers.
Some were at the game and some on here too
A 2-1 defeat to a team going up
I expected a 3-4 nil or maybe 3-1
There was some good football
As I say I don’t know what people were expecting?? Mad

TomRad85

He’s great going forward absolute liability defensively so many times today he fails to control the ball with a player at his back
Well he's not great going forward is he. He's nice to watch ultimately do nothing at times but when he's off it he's not even good for that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

shmmeee

That’s MR being petty at this point, Palmer was terrible and should have been hooked long before he was.

And O’Hare has still done less recently. It’s just a bit tiring seeing the same five people go on and on and on and on and on about Palmer and Lats and Dasilva and how terrible it is that they’re at the club while wanking themselves silly over a player who has been on effective strike since Jan and engineered a move out of the club.

Yes. In a newly promoted side who needed every player to tackle back and work hard he was alright. People going on like he’s actually the Solihull Messi need to explain why his agent is still hawking him round the press in April when he’s been able to sign a deal for months.

skyblu3sk

I think you need to stretch it beyond this game I didn't think this was the worst game since the semi final but adding all of them together we need to do something different going in to next year.

HadjiChippo

Over £5m quid with big wages on loans for Kieffwr Moore, Brandon Williams,Sarmiento, Hutchinson

Shows how important utilising the loan market is in this league. Happy that we’re buying players outright these days, but still need to pad out the depth with youngsters/backups from the Prem to give us that strength in depth, especially when you’re playing 50+ game seasons.

Skyblue Bangkok

Really liked Ipswich till the last 20 mins
Cheating diving time wasting pricks fuck em
Although prefer them to Leeds

we did well tonight
Cracking goal from haji
Kept going really well
Shame we gave them the winner
Dausch unfortunate
Ref played 1 minute over the 11
Just bollox teams get away with it
Yes Ipswich wasted so much time that the ref should have added at least 2/3 mins on top of the 11 mins.

shmmeee

Him not being in our plans is why he should be playing this week if anything.

Bunch of players given their all and are knackered, SBT: “bunch of lazy arses who don’t give a fuck”

Player who is actually a lazy arse who doesn’t give a fuck, SBT: “Why isn’t he playing every minute???”

Otis

I didn't think we were too bad at all really. We did fade badly in the second half though

Once again we were undone by very poor mistakes.

I didn't think anyone was awful either, apart from Da Silva. Lati did worry me a lot though. Did some stuff well, but also a liability on occasions. He scares me.

I was expecting to be beaten a lot easier than that

Brighton Sky Blue

Well the difference being that they didn’t lose the majority of their said like we did over the summer so it’s totally irrelevant.

you are the most negative person on this site it’s boring.
Not true and you have a pretty short memory it seems.

Recall sticking up for you a few years ago on the mental health stuff you were posting-maybe think about why someone is ‘negative’ often.

TomRad85

Bunch of players given their all and are knackered, SBT: “bunch of lazy arses who don’t give a fuck”

Player who is actually a lazy arse who doesn’t give a fuck, SBT: “Why isn’t he playing every minute???”
O'Hare can get stuffed too as far as I'm concerned. 2 new 10s.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread