Is Greggs MIA? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmttww

Noticed the resident owl enthusiast hasn't been posting for a bit. Any word on whether they're OK?

napolimp

Either banned or has deleted his account. Probably one of the new posters that have popped up over last week.

TomRad85

Good point, just dropped off which seems unlike him.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

PVA

He felt bad at the abuse he dished out to Wright and Simms earlier in the season and now runs a donkey sanctuary.

mmttww

Being serious for a minute, if anyone actually knows him, worth checking if he's OK.

Grendel

Being serious for a minute, if anyone actually knows him, worth checking if he's OK.

His account seems to have been removed

rob9872

His messages are still there, but his profile limits who can view his account so assume it's hidden rather than closed.

Grendel

His messages are still there, but his profile limits who can view his account so assume it's hidden rather than closed.

He is removed from the search tool

wingy

Banned racism apparently
Not sure knowing him from working together all those year's ago, but I walk that line myself on here myself like Isreal myself or politics thread?

Last edited:

Grendel

Banned racism apparently
Not sure knowing him from working together all those year's ago, but I walk that line myself on here myself like Isreal myself or politics thread?

I see the thread - he really didn’t say anything racist

Grendel

He was criticising Palmer and insinuating he was asking for what happened by "riling up" Wednesday fans. Don't know if posts are still up.

He also made a retraction and another poster said palmer was shithousing all game

You’ve mocked mental health issues but are still lurking like a bad smell

Grendel

No I haven't.

Probably worth a look in the mirror before you criticise others.

What irony - did you report him? What a sad bastard you are. I don’t need to look in any mirror

Grendel

No I haven't.

Probably worth a look in the mirror before you criticise others.

The fact a pathetic worm who thinks making light of racism liked your post says all we need know.

Grendel

I think you've misread me. I literally couldn't care less whether he's on the forum or not. Aren't you supposed to be a fully grown adult man, and not a child?

Did you report him?

rob9872

I think I also said earlier in the week Palmer was shithousing them and I love it that he did. Doesn't mean he deserves to be racially abused. Give it take it part of the game but the line was well and truly crossed. Can't say I've ever seen Greggs be racist though and we've had our spats on here but I'd be genuinely surprised although not seen actual post. I hope he hasn't and hope he's back soon as he does often add humour.

covcity4life

This forum let's way too much shit go tbf so if he's gone for that he must have made a bad post. So ppl begging for him back is a bit weird. Especially in a week we are having a go at sheff wed fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread