Is it still down to the Administrator ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Being as we are still in Administration and ACL say the club can play at the Ricoh for free whilst in Administration, surely it's up to the Administrator where we play, not Fisher's lot ? If ACL challenge this we could be in Admin for sometime.

Nonleagueherewecome

Hmm, not sure that the administrator is likely to do anything SISU...sorry, Otium, don't want him to do.

At least Otium Out is more alliterative. What a great Summer, my chant scans better now, YES, get in!!!!!!!!!!

jesus-wept

The administrator presents the case for his desision to the FL and they take it from there. That should be done this week.

chiefdave

well I suppose technically speaking we're still in admin so that offer is still there but I would assume having given SISU the preferred bidder status the administrator is assuming we will be out of admin before the start of the season and therefore it's not his problem.

@richh87

Finding it hard to care now the decision has been made and the Football League proven to be spineless.

Looking forward to rebuilding CCFC once SISU are gone. Don't know when or what league we'll be in, but can't wait for the day.

ArchieLittle

The league statement says "The League will now work with the administrator and the proposed purchaser with regards to the fulfilment of the requirements of The League's insolvency policy."
You can read that as the League hedging their bets, does it mean Otium currently don't meet the policy but we'll work towards it?
Or does it mean we'll work with the administrator to figure away to make it work?

But Appleton is in charge until we exit administration.

Users who are viewing this thread