Is JC eligible to play today ? (1 Viewer)

stupot07

No, he doesn't official sign until Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

H

Huckerby

John Cena would be a rock in the middle of the park

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

stupot07

TM was very non committal about Cole playing on Tuesday, apparently he has some personal things that need sorting so might not be available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc92

TM was very non committal about Cole playing on Tuesday, apparently he has some personal things that need sorting so might not be available.

I hope we are paying 0% of his wages, or a very small amount, if we aren't going to see much of him on the pitch.

Nick

Administrator

Seems a bit strange if we get a months loan and don't actually play him or get as much as possible out of him.

Gazolba

Doubt whether he is match fit. I hope he can do a job for us, but the last time I saw him play, he was a mere shadow of what he once was. Of course, if he wasn't, we wouldn't get him anyway.

SkyBlue_Bear83

His personal thing seems to be that his third child was born yesterday!

edgy

Doubt whether he is match fit. I hope he can do a job for us, but the last time I saw him play, he was a mere shadow of what he once was. Of course, if he wasn't, we wouldn't get him anyway.

I work with several Villa fans who say he still looks quality when he plays. And if fit, would be in their XI.

Tonylinc

I'm still trying to get my head around this. Joe Cole signing for us at his own volition apparently!! Wow.

Tonylinc

My first question is.....how the hell can we afford to pay him and yet still within the the fair play rules?

Users who are viewing this thread