Is rose injured again (1 Viewer)

Skybluebeliever

Rose was not on the bench tonight , is he injured again ?
If fadz is out Saturday might mean 4 at the back or play Pask or de costa in back 3

Legia Sky Blue

Da Costa does not look like a natural defender to me. His defensive positioning is poor, so I would be worried about playing him in a back 3 or even at full back in a back 4. To a degree we can get away with his playing as a wing back but that's the only system he seems suited to.

Hobo

Da Costa does not look like a natural defender to me. His defensive positioning is poor, so I would be worried about playing him in a back 3 or even at full back in a back 4. To a degree we can get away with his playing as a wing back but that's the only system he seems suited to.

I feel the same about Dabo. Looks more comfortable attacking that defending.

Last edited:

KenilworthSkyBlue

He's also very erratic and has little to no composure on the ball whatsoever. Admittedly, he's quite good going forward at times but again his forward play/final ball often looks erratic and rushed.

I feel this is another reason why he'd struggle as a part of the back 3 as his erratic and rushed manner just isn't suited to our style.

cc84cov

Wing back is what we signed him for also

superskyblue

Would prefer McCallum as a left sided CB and Dacosta LWB than having Dacosta in the middle.

Skybluebeliever

Totally agree , I have not got the stats but it’s strange the amount of times he has been brought on as a sub though , I would guess the majority of time he’s been a sub he’s brought on as if MR sees him as a main attacking threat

Users who are viewing this thread