Is the Butts deal imminent? (1 Viewer)

1940oldfive

Isn't Monacos ground built on top of a shopping centre. They could go down this route which will provide lots of rental revenue though obviously the height would hit planning problems.
I'm positive there is another ground in South America built like this also, I think Spurs new ground has a huge supermarket underneath it,though I may be mistaken.

We could have the first underground stadium if we have to dig down deep
sisu have been digging a large hole since the takeover

italiahorse

If the pitch was turned 90 degrees at BPA. We could do a (Old Trafford Sir Alex Ferguson North Stand job) I know that stand holds 25.5k but no reason why not enough room to build a 8-10k stand out towards the main road. leaving another 3 stands holding approx 12-15k between them. Thoughts...

Did you design the Tardis ?

shmmeee

If the pitch was turned 90 degrees at BPA. We could do a (Old Trafford Sir Alex Ferguson North Stand job) I know that stand holds 25.5k but no reason why not enough room to build a 8-10k stand out towards the main road. leaving another 3 stands holding approx 12-15k between them. Thoughts...

I like this idea. Let's just have one massive 25k stand down one side, like a quarter of the Nou Camp.

Nick

Administrator
I like this idea. Let's just have one massive 25k stand down one side, like a quarter of the Nou Camp.

We could have a hill on the other side? Would be like the team Joe Cole has gone to:

Al%20Lang%20Stadium_Final2922.jpg

Sky Blue Kid

4233317.jpg

What is wrong with having a large stand that uses the room needed to put the BPA seating up to approx 25k?
or are you going to show yourselves up by taking the piss without thinking about it first?
Yes Nick, Shmeee, I'm talking to you!

Nick

Administrator
4233317.jpg

What is wrong with having a large stand that uses the room needed to put the BPA seating up to approx 25k?
or are you going to show yourselves up by taking the piss without thinking about it first?
Yes Nick, Shmeee, I'm talking to you!

I wasn't taking the piss. I said the other week about the stadium Joe Cole has gone to!

I'd have no issues with a stadium like you have just posted the image to! It would be a bit like Blackpool where the away fans would just get one of those small sides behind a goal.

stupot07

I honestly think if the ground were to be turned 90 degrees, the BPA could very easily become a 25k+ stadium. No parking facilities needed, so use that extra space.

I'm liking your thinking there. We've book looking at it which the existing pitch in the existing location, and limiting our thinking to that. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

wingy

I wasn't taking the piss. I said the other week about the stadium Joe Cole has gone to!

I'd have no issues with a stadium like you have just posted the image to! It would be a bit like Blackpool where the away fans would just get one of those small sides behind a goal.
Isn't that the end
Not literally the END! :p

Users who are viewing this thread