Is there a poster on here who’s had a few quid on us to win the FA Cup (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’m sure I seen a post on here back in January,

Skyblueweeman

What a bet
What's it cashing out at? How negative am I
Only £20 after the weekend, so money back as it stands.

Since I put it on, it's been hovering around £6-£8 cash out so jumped to £20 after Wolves and the QFs were completed.

We've got 5 league games before the Utd SF so I wonder what it might be then. If we're 6th or 7th after those 5 games then beat Utd and are to face Man City in the final, that would likely be the time to cash out.

Who knows?! 🤷‍♂️

Skyblueweeman

Imagine if you let it roll and we won the FA cup and reach the play off final. Your nerves would be shredded

If we get to the FA Cup Final and beat Man City, I think I'd let it run if we got to the PO Final.

I'm making massive assumptions but if we were to beat Utd, I suspect we'd get our backsides handed to us by the blue team from Manchester. That's where the majority of the odds are I reckon.

Torquay Sky Blue

If we get to the FA Cup Final and beat Man City, I think I'd let it run if we got to the PO Final.

I'm making massive assumptions but if we were to beat Utd, I suspect we'd get our backsides handed to us by the blue team from Manchester. That's where the majority of the odds are I reckon.
I agree , I think Utd are beatable and I think we'll beat them. Another play off final we go up but Man City. They'll kill us

larry_david

Cov will be such high outsiders that the cash out won't go up now until we qualify for the final. It's a cracking bet, it's got absolutely no chance but if we somehow got tot he final AND cov were in the playoffs leading up to it. The cash out will be worth looking at.

M&B Stand

if we won the cup the cash out would likely be 8 grand, would you bet the 8k to potentially win another 6? It’d impact on your enjoyment of the play off final.

What am I even talking about. We’re outsiders in the play off hunt and would likely have to beat Utd and City to win the cup! More chance of seeing Jesus in Binley Mega chippy

Briles

Only £20 after the weekend, so money back as it stands.

Since I put it on, it's been hovering around £6-£8 cash out so jumped to £20 after Wolves and the QFs were completed.

We've got 5 league games before the Utd SF so I wonder what it might be then. If we're 6th or 7th after those 5 games then beat Utd and are to face Man City in the final, that would likely be the time to cash out.

Who knows?! 🤷‍♂️

I reckon itd be a few hundred

Sky Blue Pete

if we won the cup the cash out would likely be 8 grand, would you bet the 8k to potentially win another 6? It’d impact on your enjoyment of the play off final.

What am I even talking about. We’re outsiders in the play off hunt and would likely have to beat Utd and City to win the cup! More chance of seeing Jesus in Binley Mega chippy
You say that but you’ll never guess what’s on the itv news

Skyblueweeman

If we won the cup and it was £8k, I'd take it.

I'd be £8k up and 'worst case scenario' that we go up via the POs and I miss out on additional £5-6k, I'm still buzzing as a Cov fan and I know it'll be great for my business next season with Cov being in the Prem.

Users who are viewing this thread