It’s the moments like this that make it all worth while (1 Viewer)

gruffskyblue

As I was leaping around like a salmon in the Darwin End on Wednesday night, it struck me how much moments like that are all that really matter.

Yes, football is about opinions but when all is said and done, being there among the songs, the fervour, the emotion and the story, hits hard.

Get to the CBS tomorrow people. This shit just got real!

Enjoy

Bugsy

As I was leaping around like a salmon in the Darwin End on Wednesday night, it struck me how much moments like that are all that really matter.

Yes, football is about opinions but when all is said and done, being there among the songs, the fervour, the emotion and the story, hits hard.

Enjoy

you have a voice of an Angel Gruff 😁.... PUSB

SIR ERNIE

Fantastic stuff gruff.

On 1min 40s when that Darwin End explodes with pure mentalist joy from the travelling SBA, you just have to love it.

Brighton Sky Blue

Certainly a group of players that has defied reality to be where it is. If after 10 or even 15 games you’d said we’d be going to QPR on the edges of the playoffs and them just above relegation, nobody would’ve believed it.

I do still think they will just fall short, but what an effort.

CCFC54321

Certainly a group of players that has defied reality to be where it is. If after 10 or even 15 games you’d said we’d be going to QPR on the edges of the playoffs and them just above relegation, nobody would’ve believed it.

I do still think they will just fall short, but what an effort.
I agree i think we will fall short by a couple of points, but what an effort giving the mess London Wasps put us in and the start to the season.

If the right players who buy into the clubs spirit are brought in for next season then i think we will continue to progress. Team spirit is everything and bridges the gap in ability in many instances. Look at Watford as an example!

Brighton Sky Blue

I agree i think we will fall short by a couple of points, but what an effort giving the mess London Wasps put us in and the start to the season.

If the right players who buy into the clubs spirit are brought in for next season then i think we will continue to progress. Team spirit is everything and bridges the gap in ability in many instances. Look at Watford as an example!

Look at QPR really, players who on paper should be right up there but are in serious danger of relegation and now on their third manager of the season.

Grendel

Really scared about the arena and lack of announcement but it’s my inner ccfc pessimism I’m sure

It’s very odd that nothing has been formalised

rob9872

Enjoy

Goosebumps!

Users who are viewing this thread