It has been a week (1 Viewer)

BackRoomRummermill

Since we won at SUFC away, 2 - 1

Two results have not gone our way and.................................

At lot of people sat with their arses up their heads saying ........... oh no! season over ( in a pathetic way )

Get a grip , stop being fickle and its all to play for. You same people on here wind me up as when the going is good your all over it, support the team and BE a supporter

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Too many new posters also causing stupid chaos in my eyes ...... sorry , pathetically cos of the JPT

PUSB !

covboy9

everyone believes and if they dont then they should:p fella people have to vent their anger somewhere, talking crap and moaning on here doesnt do anyone any harm!! gotta get it all out before next match i guess!

Macca

Jpt was hugely disappointing and today was another blow to the play off campaign. I could wrap a city scarf around my cock and wank all night or be a bit down about it until we next win. I ll choose to be disappointed for now if its all the same

BackRoomRummermill

Football is a rollar coaster ride .... take the highs and the lows............................

Those who cant take the lows in my opinion no nothing about football

Macca

That's about as logical though as saying that everybody that doesn't get down when we lose doesn't care enough and is only there for the beer and a sing song.

I give my full support when up there and sound off on here

Moff

Jpt was hugely disappointing and today was another blow to the play off campaign. I could wrap a city scarf around my cock and wank all night or be a bit down about it until we next win. I ll choose to be disappointed for now if its all the same

I would suspect you may get friction burns from the scarf macca so go easy and give it a miss, it might be hard to explain that one to a doctor.

BackRoomRummermill

That's about as logical though as saying that everybody that doesn't get down when we lose doesn't care enough and is only there for the beer and a sing song.

I give my full support when up there and sound off on here

Totally lost on that one mate...........

Cheer up FFS

Macca

I was generalizing like you.

Cheer up? Other than my reaction to 2 defeats I m happy as a dog with 2 dicks

Users who are viewing this thread