It will be interesting...... (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
To see

1\. How Carsley will line up his teams considering he was very defence minded as a player
2\. Whether the likes of Cody and Malaga will get a luck in now that Robins has gone
3\. If or when we get a new manager in, whether we will continue with an attack minded game plan, dependant on where they played 'in their playing days'

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yes should be interesting, will he tinker with the team after a couple of poor results or will he want to keep it the same. 442 or 451 will be the other main question an discussion point I suspect

It will be interesting wether Malaga and Mcdonald are given a clean slate under a new manager

wingy

Plus the multitude of other players who are ovrerlooked week in week out ,Lobjoit,Willis and others.

AFCCOVENTRY

He will play the same team and formation as robins. It's what they are used to.

Dickinson will come in at left back

pusbccfc

I reckon he'll player Malaga...

sw88

Chief Commentator!
He will play the same team and formation as robins. It's what they are used to.

Dickinson will come in at left back

He probably will, but is that not what Shaw tried to do when Thorn went? And look how that worked out. Think if hes going to have any chance of getting results in his (what i hope will be) short term as caretaker, he needs to get them playing as he wants them to. Who knows, a change might do us good

par1sons

He probably will, but is that not what Shaw tried to do when Thorn went? And look how that worked out. Think if hes going to have any chance of getting results in his (what i hope will be) short term as caretaker, he needs to get them playing as he wants them to. Who knows, a change might do us good

I have inside info on thorn (players didn't like him etc etc) and the fact Shaw tried to copy, proves Shaw will never sadly be a manager.

stupot07

I was hoping he would shake it up a little, but by the sound of his interview i imagine it will be the same team just Dickinson at left back.

hill83

I hope he does try his own thing unlike Shaw. I can see the same tactics being used though. And there's nothing wrong with that as in the main it has been working.

Users who are viewing this thread