It's all gone quiet over there ! (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

Been a week since Wembley and all that but hardly a peep from our chairman or owner can't remember if there was any congratulations or comment re the marvellous support, team performance, the occasion the day in general etc. perhaps I missed it. Fisher seems to do this disappears from ccfc radar for ages, he is the stealth chairman of football, pops up now and again usually gloating negativity. Can't wait for his next showing perhaps once relegation is confirmed.

Last edited:

Adge

Think he wished the fans a safe journey home from Wembley.

robbiethemole

Been a week since Wembley and all that but hardly a peep from our chairman or owner can't remember if there was any congratulations or comment re the marvellous support, team performance, the occasion the day in general etc. perhaps I missed it. Fisher seems to do this disappears from ccfc radar for ages, he is the stealth chairman of football, pops up now and again usually gloating negativity. Can't wait for his next showing perhaps once relegation is confirmed.

it would be nice to never hear from the c**t ever again

Captain Dart

W

westcountry_skyblue

I know this'll go down like a lead balloon around here, but Wasps aren't our enemy.

They bought a stadium we don't want, and even if we did, couldn't afford.

Get over it.
Sisu had chances to buy it but wanted it for fook all

Users who are viewing this thread