its great (1 Viewer)

covboy9

its great that we are finishing games so strongly but why do you think we are starting games poorly? example we could have been 4nil down at MK at ht, maybe its just levels, gotta say the way they come out early for 2nd half bang up for it makes me proud, weve typically been a side in the past that canters in 2up and gets rolled 3-2.

hill83

We play a high intensity high pressure game and we play better when we are going at it 100%. This can only increase as the pressure of not getting a result grows ever closer. Hence starting shit, and improving as the game goes on.

wingy

It does worry me that this trend will eventually dry up ,Long me we continue in this vein ,It makes for a great bet although I've yet to put one on.

letsallsingtogether

Funny how we were moaning about it being the other way around only weeks ago.

Starting strong and finishing poorly? maybe they have been practicing more on the end game :D
We play a high intensity high pressure game and we play better when we are going at it 100%. This can only increase as the pressure of not getting a result grows ever closer. Hence starting shit, and improving as the game goes on.

theferret

It has more to do with tiredness I think. We don't like it when teams get in our faces and press us in our own half, and teams tend to do this early in the game, but as the game goes on we get a bit more room to play and it suits us.

covboy9

its a bit like a boxer pressing the pace until he wears down his opponent late I guess, ok sometimes we are gonna lose 3or4 nil on the counter but id take this way of playing everyday of the week

Users who are viewing this thread