its very quiet on here isn't it? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Changing your tune Nick! Listening on the radio doesn't make him, me, or anyone that doesn't go to games a "Superfan" like you and some others so mustn't give comment on the team, or Club situation.

Never claimed to be a super fan have I?

It usually helps to have a clue about the team and a bit of a clue about what is going on on the pitch before commenting though.

Sky Blue Kid

Never claimed to be a super fan have I?

It usually helps to have a clue about the team and a bit of a clue about what is going on on the pitch before commenting though.

According to you listening to the radio is ok! Yet when I say I listen to the radio/read the wall... It ,isn't? Make your fucking mind up!

Red John

I'm strictly against SISU bashing, because it's a futile endeavour mostly...

...if they did actually 'do one', is the OP prepared for his club to be liquidated and cease to exist? It's the reality of such a situation - SISU are the life support of CCFC.

They cannot and will not 'do one', it's not in their interests. We need a buyer/investor with more money than business sense, but since those are scarce, we're pretty much lumbered with SISU until the day they cannot sustain the club any further.
Agree with a lot you say apart from you being against sisu bashing.....what the fuck is that about? Every c**t involved needs bashing but the scum that own us deserve the most....if we don't tell them they are destroying our club then we can't moan at any other fucker either

Last edited:

covmark

Agree with a lot you say apart from you being against disused bashing.....what the fuck is that about? Every c**t involved needs bashing but the scum that own us deserve the most....if we don't tell them they are destroying our club then we can't moan at any other fucker either
Do you think Sisu are not aware of the crap the club is in?
The point is they don't give a shit. You can shout, protest and NOPM all you want, ultimately they really don't care.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Red John

Do you think Sisu are not aware of the crap the club is in?
The point is they don't give a shit. You can shout, protest and NOPM all you want, ultimately they really don't care.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
So we just sit silent and let them continue? Where's your self respect?

trevelfarandwide

Agree with a lot you say apart from you being against sisu bashing.....what the fuck is that about? Every c**t involved needs bashing but the scum that own us deserve the most....if we don't tell them they are destroying our club then we can't moan at any other fucker either
Absolutely, but what will it achieve, mate? Nothing. NOPM, protests, etc and so forth, it's not going to get rid of them.

I feel the same, however me personally, I've had to accept the club's shit climate to save myself any further emotional pain. We can protest our bollocks off, and it won't oust them.

Users who are viewing this thread