Transfer Rumour Jake Bidwell - Confirmed (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
I’ve said he’s the most likely if he signs - why have we raised a debenture amendment with companies house?

You are right to be sceptical of the owners but I just do not see Dabo leaving. Perhaps Walker as the only position where we have depth and could get a decent fee but even then it’ll just be all the bomb squad first

Reactions: Hertsccfc

rybccfc

Jan 7, 2012
he’s out of contract in the summer anyway - the clubs in severe financial difficulties looking at the latest companies house loan submission

We have been in financial difficulties since the 90s mate!

mark82

Jul 15, 2010
South Yorkshire
The club is operating on a shoe string and has had to take further high interest loans - if we really are signing an experience player on a long contract then someone is going

Wouldn't think so in this window. The summer might be a different question.

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
Good signing 👍🏻

Dabo on his way if this happens which I think is fair enough

Ah yes, signing a left wing back so that we don't have to keep playing a right wing back there when our only LWB is missing, only to then sell a RWB so we have to play a LWB there when our now only RWB is missing.

Incredible logic. No wonder you'd rather have Kenny Jackett or Neil Warnock if that's your level of football knowledge.

higgs

Feb 23, 2015
Is he at the game today?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018
The club is operating on a shoe string and has had to take further high interest loans - if we really are signing an experience player on a long contract then someone is going

Doesn't mean it's Dabo though. Two out the door on loans, one left and Shipley rumoured to be near an exit.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018
Two are out of contract one going nowhere the other paid off

They're not out of contract until the summer, so if we can get them out the door or at least someone else paying their wages it gives us spare capacity in the wage budget for the remainder of this season.

Sky Blue Harry H

Feb 9, 2011
warwick
Stats aren’t great but experienced and TBH I can’t remember seeing him play so will give him a chance. We’ve desperately needed a LWB since McCallum left so all good there.

He's a bit of a tough nut - kicks people and doesn't smile much - @Nick will love him!

Reactions: shmmeee

CDK

May 11, 2021
Dabo injury stopped him playing today seems fitness wise he's getting used to the physio room and being rushed back.
Kane is out perfoming him now ,so if he was to be moved on could suit both parties.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jan 11, 2012
Coventry
Dabo injury stopped him playing today seems fitness wise he's getting used to the physio room and being rushed back.
Kane is out perfoming him now ,so if he was to be moved on could suit both parties.

In the summer maybe but would make no sense now. One extra piece of quality in midfield would do this month if possible.

Frostie

Jan 31, 2011
Stats aren’t great but experienced and TBH I can’t remember seeing him play so will give him a chance. We’ve desperately needed a LWB since McCallum left so all good there.

He's good. Stats last season were much better when he was playing in a system he was more familiar with. Excellent crosser of the ball.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
He's good. Stats last season were much better when he was playing in a system he was more familiar with. Excellent crosser of the ball.

Just looked and he’s got better assist ratio at this level than Kane, which bodes well. Will be good to see us with a threat from both sides.

SBAndy

Mar 20, 2011
Just looked and he’s got better assist ratio at this level than Kane, which bodes well. Will be good to see us with a threat from both sides.

Does that then free up Maatsen as CM cover as well? Isn’t that where he plays for Netherlands u21?

covcity4life

Apr 16, 2010
4 good fullbacks is quite the luxury. Will help us with fixture congestion for sure.

higgs

Feb 23, 2015
Robins didn't give much away

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NorthernWisdom

Apr 23, 2013
Does that then free up Maatsen as CM cover as well? Isn’t that where he plays for Netherlands u21?
I have to admit, I can't see him as a CM myself. Can'thelp but feel he'd get sent off half a dozen times a season if he played there regularly, too!

Mind you, who knew Shipley was a LWB in disguise...

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
According to Grendel signing a LB means we sell Dabo our RB 😝

Well it doesn’t and according to you Kelly is the first name on the team sheet

• Poo
Reactions: Ccfcisparks

Users who are viewing this thread