James Maddison sell on clause? Bid from WEST HAM (7 Viewers)

wingy

A young Sub called Cantwell for Norwich, I wonder?
Goal!!!

rob9872

Get in. Fair play Norwich deseved that.

Marty

Even Doyle could have done that.

One thing I did notice was that afterwards Maddison was static and didn't make a run into the box.

He's sitting so much deeper since that young lad come on. Doesn't excuse the lack of run though.

Nick

Administrator
Another booking for Diving. Ref was very quick to react, thought he had given the penalty as it wasn't very clear at all.

Grendel

Give the goalkeeper some credit ffs.
Negative, Negative, Negative, that sums you up !!!

No just reality. Same when everyone said Bigi was a world class player and well he wasn’t - it was a tame effort - didn’t work the keeper and should have scored.

chiefdave

Another booking for Diving. Ref was very quick to react, thought he had given the penalty as it wasn't very clear at all.
Love that they were going 'clear pen' on the commentary then they got told the VAR team had said no pen!

Londonccfcfan

No just reality. Same when everyone said Bigi was a world class player and well he wasn’t - it was a tame effort - didn’t work the keeper and should have scored.

He did work the keeper. Was a great save.

So now your comparing Bigi with Maddison.

chiefdave

Some of these Chelsea youngsters are nowhere near the level to be at a club like that, even at academy / U23s level. Half of them look like they spend more hours a day on their appearance than training.

Nick

Administrator
Some of these Chelsea youngsters are nowhere near the level to be at a club like that, even at academy / U23s level. Half of them look like they spend more hours a day on their appearance than training.

Can do what they want for probably getting 5 figures a week, that's the madness about it all.

Londonccfcfan

Murphy and the number 9 looked far better than Maddison. He should have scored - didn’t - and the belief he’s a top premier league player is somewhat deluded. Wolves, Burnley or stoke possibly but not the big teams.

Yes but you can’t judge Maddison on this one game. Over this whole season he’s light years ahead of a Murphy and number 9.

mark82

That was a nailed on penalty. I want Norwich to win but that is criminal. How can you not give that after VAR.

Grendel

He’s clueless. He’s trying to justify why he didn’t rate him and see what we all saw.

In the end “what we all saw” will be judged by others won’t it?

Lots saw what I didn’t about the trundler Bigiarana and they saw wrong.

I said by the way he could be a top championship player or low end premier at best and that’s what Maddison is.

SlowerThanPlatt

In the end “what we all saw” will be judged by others won’t it?

Lots saw what I didn’t about the trundler Bigiarana and they saw wrong.

I said by the way he could be a top championship player or low end premier at best and that’s what Maddison is.

It’s not ‘what he is’ it’s ‘what you think he is’. There’s a difference, an opinion isn’t a fact

Marty

Bigirama was a donkey and I never understood how everyone loved him, I think it was his story as opposed to the footballer. I was gutted when we resigned him, but he gave us great memories at Wembley but I was glad he didn't resign when we offered a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread