Jamie Reid (Exeter City) (1 Viewer)

My mate who works @ City told me today that we are close to signing Exeter and Northern Ireland U/21 striker Jamie Reid, don't know a great deal about him but he can't be all that bad playing for N Ireland at u/21 level.

What do you think or does anyone know much about him?

CovisGod

God I wish my immediate reaction was one of joy and anticipation at signing a player, unfortunately I just get an overriding feeling of its never going to happen.

ccfc92

God I wish my immediate reaction was one of joy and anticipation at signing a player, unfortunately I just get an overriding feeling of its never going to happen.

plus it's been announced now. plus a transfer embargo :facepalm:

play_in_skyblue_stripes

wow nothing against the guy, but hardly earth shattering news is it?

What about bringing Robbie Keane back?

Shows how far we have sunk with Richardson, McGinty and SISU regimes .

quinn1971

My mate who works @ City told me today that we are close to signing Exeter and Northern Ireland U/21 striker Jamie Reid, don't know a great deal about him but he can't be all that bad playing for N Ireland at u/21 level.

Ahhhh those were the days signing players in the summer.waiting for your season ticket to come. The anticipation of the new kit.what happened to those good old days...oh yeah sisu came along.

ccfc92

can you actually answer if your a milf or not :claping hands:

ccfcway

we cant sign anyone, as we are in an embargo, but anyway, here goes

he is English, but qualifies as his gran is N Irish...

Well thought of, and did well when coming on in his debut for NI under 21's.

Think he is only 19 or so

ccfc92

we cant sign anyone, as we are in an embargo, but anyway, here goes

he is English, but qualifies as his gran is N Irish...

Well thought of, and did well when coming on in his debut for NI under 21's.

Think he is only 19 or so

any good on football manager :whistle:?

ccfcway

the Under 21 team isnt the strongest, and not many will progress to great things, but ther are one or two who should do well. I certainly didnt have Reid down as one of them.

The pick of them, in my opinion are Mitchell, Brobbell and Ball.

There is also Liam Donnelly who is in the Fulham youth set up

ccfc92

not a clue, haven got it, or are you asking cause you know he is / isnt ?

unfortunately, i'm past the playing football manager stage as the alcohol to blood content is too high, so i'd only feck up my push for premiership domination!

TheRoyalScam

Do I give a fuck?

Unfortunately I'm more concerned that we fuck SISU off and can start the season at the Ricoh with a viable squad.

NI U-21s are irrelevant unless we come out of this administration able to at least compete in L1.

Get a grip on reality.

djpalms23

I looked at this kiddy on the net last night and found that he had a Twitter account so being the inquizative man i am i tweeted him asking him if there was any truth in the story. his reply was ... "What? LOL" ... sad times when exeter city players laugh at the thought of playing for us.

RoboCCFC90

After speaking to a lot of friends including a unnamed Exeter City player (It's nice that there training ground is literally a 2 minute walk from my work) it is very doubtful that Jamie Reid will leave Exeter as they have been forced to allow Jamie Cureton to leave and need all the attacking players that they currently have to fill the void, obviously a sizeable offer will change this though as Exeter are skint.

ccfcway

After speaking to a lot of friends including a unnamed Exeter City player (It's nice that there training ground is literally a 2 minute walk from my work) it is very doubtful that Jamie Reid will leave Exeter as they have been forced to allow Jamie Cureton to leave and need all the attacking players that they currently have to fill the void, obviously a sizeable offer will change this though as Exeter are skint.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I have been reliably told that Jamie Reid will be training with the Sky Blues when the lads get back to training next week :)
I am sure he will be a good aquisition for us as several other league 1 Clubs were showing an interest. PUSB :)

We have a very good scouting network here so don't think it will be a bad signing, clearly he is a young man that has got potential and lets hope he has a bright future here with us :)

wingy

We have a very good scouting network here so don't think it will be a bad signing, clearly he is a young man that has got potential and lets hope he has a bright future here with us :)

Here Here ,hope you're right ,and he's a winner.

Ccfcisparks

I have been reliably told that Jamie Reid will be training with the Sky Blues when the lads get back to training next week :)
I am sure he will be a good aquisition for us as several other league 1 Clubs were showing an interest. PUSB :)

We will see, said he was close to signing 3 weeks ago when we were in admin. Just out of curiosity what's your source?

Users who are viewing this thread