Januhairy - Why women are growing out their body hair (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Depends where the hair is. Armpits don’t bother me but not into hairy legs on women. Shaven havens on a woman is weird anyway so always been a fan of some hair on women in the first place.

OffenhamSkyBlue

I do like a smooth armpit on a woman, and it’s always a bit of a shock when they raise their arms to reveal a bush!
Funny but legs don’t bother me that much.
Mrs OSB believes the fascination for bald ladies’ bits to be unhealthy and grounded in paedophilia but I prefer a bit of smoothness in the main contact area, as it were!!
Apologies for level of detail!

vow

I quite like Fanuary too...

richnrg

I do like a smooth armpit on a woman, and it’s always a bit of a shock when they raise their arms to reveal a bush!

reminds me of a time when I was sitting outside a cornwall pub enjoying a holiday pint back in 1984. This yappy little dog was running around all over the place trying to evade its owner, who was running after it shouting 'Nena..Nena..come here Nena!"

Some woman looked up from supping her pint and said 'shave your fucking armpits Nena'.

Nick

Administrator
Saw something about this the other day, the woman going on about it was hairy all the time which defeats the object surely?

Users who are viewing this thread