Jay DaSilva Signs! (3 Viewers)

speedie87

I’m really hoping for lots of early signings like the season before league 2, was almost one a day for a couple of weeks that pre season

hamil99

Facebook User
Good start, solid championship player. Perfect player to get in on a free. Also good mates with Palmer so hopefully they will be egging each other on to perform.

PVA

Wow that was quick. Nice to get the business started early.

The stick I got when I suggested Robins wanted a more attacking alternative to Bidwell 🤣

cooperskyblue

Very happy with this. Ever since the rumours of us after him in Jan I took an interest in him for Bristol and he played a lot in the 2nd half of the campaign. And has a brilliant delivery.

He was also offered a contract at Bristol (Pearson confirmed this) but clearly when he turned them down they then "released" him.

First of many. The summer of change is here. PUSB

Grendel

Wow that was quick. Nice to get the business started early.

The stick I got when I suggested Robins wanted a more attacking alternative to Bidwell 🤣

Who gave you stick? I assume you agree without Bidwell we’d have failed to even be at Wembley?

South Of The River

Good luck to him. I thought I'd go on the Bristol forum to have a look at what they thought but got sidetracked by their delusion over to the job Nigel Pearson has done there. One of the clowns even said they'd comfortably beat both teams that played at Wembley on Saturday.

In fairness to NP, we were in a complete mess financially when he came in. Lot’s of players on big contracts, massive squad that he did well to move on at the right time.

The majority of City fans can see that he’s building something here. And understand why it may take a while to see results, and that has proven to be right. But the signs are starting to show…

I agree with you on the comment about beating you or Luton comfortably on Saturday though! You both had fantastic seasons.

On Jay though, he will become a fan favourite of yours. Lovely kid and a top player

Mucca Mad Boys

Played there when required before

Robins has alluded to the fact that he needs a squad where all positions are covered by experienced pros and less loans

the loans also have to be better - when you think boro had archer and we had Maguire - can’t happen anymore

100% - and this season has been a real stepping stone for the club. On meagre resources we were one step away from the Prem.

Players will be keen to join this project as we appear to have turned a corner from being a basket case club. Likewise, we’ll be a preferred destination for big clubs looking to develop their talent. Our track record speaks for itself.

The loanees really should be the icing on the cake. Last season they plugged massive holes.

Grendel

You said there was no evidence Robins wanted a more attacking alternative, and yet here we are.

We had one in Esbrand didn’t we?

blunted

I looked into the Chelsea uefa youth league winning teams the other day, that viveash managed…. Dasilva, Christensen, Mason mount, Tammy Abraham, jake Clarke salter, Kasey palmer, Dujon Sterling, Fikayo Tomori, Dominic solanke, Trevor chalobah, Charlie Wakefield, and Ruben loftus cheek the names I recognise…..

Obvs we’ve already got Kasey and had Clarke salter, Wakefield and Sterling, the others never going to happen, so we’ve probably ran out of them?
some team though eh? Christ.
I seem to remember that DaSilva, JCS and Panzo were in the Chelski team that won loads under Adi. There was a statistic that they didn't lose any matches or something. Probably misremembered so don't have a go if I am wrong.

Finham

In fairness to NP, we were in a complete mess financially when he came in. Lot’s of players on big contracts, massive squad that he did well to move on at the right time.

The majority of City fans can see that he’s building something here. And understand why it may take a while to see results, and that has proven to be right. But the signs are starting to show…

I agree with you on the comment about beating you or Luton comfortably on Saturday though! You both had fantastic seasons.

On Jay though, he will become a fan favourite of yours. Lovely kid and a top player
If you had to name a car that he reminded you of, what would it be?

Briles

Great signing on a free that.

PVA

Would we have got to Wembley without Bidwell?

I don't think that's a route you want to go down.

You said it was criminal we didn't sell Hamer in the summer.

And at no point did I say I didn't want Bidwell in the team anyway.

Grendel

I don't think that's a route you want to go down.

You said it was criminal we didn't sell Hamer in the summer.

And at no point did I say I didn't want Bidwell in the team anyway.

lol I’ll go down any route I want

One route you clearly don’t go down very often is to the CBS given how you were scrambling for a ticket Mr Plastic Fan

Jamesimus

Good signing. High volume passer and good technically, should help us become more of a possession team again than a counter-attacking one.

This /\
I'm assuming Bidwell when we need to keep it tight, DaSilva when we're looking to push forward / take the game to the opposition a bit more?

PVA

lol I’ll go down any route I want

One route you clearly don’t go down very often is to the CBS given how you were scrambling for a ticket Mr Plastic Fan

Blocking Shots Fired GIF

Grendel

Mucca Mad Boys

Good signing. High volume passer and good technically, should help us become more of a possession team again than a counter-attacking one.

What's he like attacking wise? His G/A stats last season were nothing to shout about, but the season before it was the same as Bidwell this season. Stats don't tell the whole story and it matters more that he suits the system and gels with the team.

Grendel

Would we have got to Wembley without Hamer?

You're making yourself look stupid. Again. Because you just cannot admit you were wrong. Again.

With respect very few people seem to even notice anything you post - rather like your attendance at matches - it doesn’t happen much

Users who are viewing this thread