Jay Emmanual Thomas (1 Viewer)

Andy69

Been released from Bristol City,scored 33 in just over 100 games,big powerful forward ex Arsenal apprentice,should he be on our list as he's a free agent??

ptr

Get the impression he is just as frustrating as Nouble, big lad with potential but doesn't show it often enough. Probably looked better than he actually is in a good BC side.

ccfc_Tom

I remember on footy managers he used to be able to play virtually in any position, so would be useful

skybluepm2

Wow, surprised at this. Was watching their highlights from Sunday and he was involved in everything.

Just the kind of player Mowbray could get the best out of. I can see the comparisons with Nouble I.e wasted talent etc. I wouldn't think both of them in the same squad would be a good idea.

LJC_CCFC

Quality player for this level, has the ability to play higher. Zero chance of us acquiring him.

slowpoke

Our scouts aren't clever enough to spot this lad. Maybe they should read the forums we would have a pretty decent 11 if they listen to what the fans want on the pitch. Reasonable wages and all that obviously

kg82

Our scouts aren't clever enough to spot this lad. Maybe they should read the forums we would have a pretty decent 11 if they listen to what the fans want on the pitch. Reasonable wages and all that obviously

Seems YOU don't actually read the forums... We don't have any scouts!

slowpoke

Seems YOU don't actually read the forums... We don't have any scouts!
Don't go through the whole forum I have a life thanks . How do YOU know what I read and what I don't read. As for what I was saying it's clear what we need. Hopefully TM signs and we get some scouts as he has suggested which need to be in place to move the club forward

kg82

Don't go through the whole forum I have a life thanks . How do YOU know what I read and what I don't read. As for what I was saying it's clear what we need. Hopefully TM signs and we get some scouts as he has suggested which need to be in place to move the club forward

Like you say pal, it's clear to everyone, including Mowbray! Fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread