Joe Cole (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

Any news on when he'll be back. I haven't seen anything anywhere. Real shame as well as his class was starting to shine through in the last game I saw him. Even down to the minute detail of his set pieces are a class above. Could be a huge boost for this poor patch of form or will he have regressed again to lack of match fitness?

ConnorDevine

wasn't aware he wasn't fit? thought madders was preferred for flair and fleck and vincelot prefered creativity and muscle

Steve.B50

Yes he was on bench Sunday and every time he warmed up he was encouraging players on the pitch.
He should always start, bring him off when he tires.

Gazolba

He missed one game so we have to get him fit again. Should only take 4 to 6 weeks ...

LB87ccfc

Completely ran the show at Crewe encouraging everyone before during and after and his performance was outstanding, nothing to do with fitness now certain games require certain characters and abilities, ie Vale required big physical players to cope with the physical aspects of their side in the midfield areas.

Never expected to play each and every game.

Terry Gibson's perm

I would pick him in front of Maddison on Saturday, but we need to have a right go early Saturday as we need to score at least 2 to win as Clarke is bound to score and if all the ex players score we will need about seven:facepalm:

wingy

I would pick him in front of Maddison on Saturday, but we need to have a right go early Saturday as we need to score at least 2 to win as Clarke is bound to score and if all the ex players score we will need about seven:facepalm:
Yeah TGP certain characters will have extra motivations
in the next couple of games.

Otis

Bury have only won 2 out of the last 10, so they too are on a poor run.

We need to be wary, but they look like their play-off hopes are all but gone. They are 10 points behind 6th place.

Think if we score first we might well go on to win comfortably.

About time we got that 2nd goal though to kill teams off.

lifeskyblue

Need to dominate this one. Early goal then go on and kill it off. Keep Clarke quiet and Murphy and arma to get a brace each. Our season back on track and the gloom lifted.
At least that's how I dream it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

Leon Clarke is bound to score on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hutch1972

Completely ran the show at Crewe encouraging everyone before during and after and his performance was outstanding, nothing to do with fitness now certain games require certain characters and abilities, ie Vale required big physical players to cope with the physical aspects of their side in the midfield areas.

Never expected to play each and every game.

Was outstanding v wallsall as well. As soon as he went off we retreated and we all know what happened eventually.

Gazolba

<snip>

About time we got that 2nd goal though to kill teams off.

I'd be more comfortable with a three goal cushion ... or maybe four.

covcity4life

You trying to stir again Nick? Seem pretty good at that.

If he has used race cards, as moderator why has he not been warned about his conduct?

nick has a big issue with me mate. when i alert him to anything he tells me to shut up. when someone alerts about me he threatens to ban me lol

tyrant

Nick

Administrator
nick has a big issue with me mate. when i alert him to anything he tells me to shut up. when someone alerts about me he threatens to ban me lol

tyrant

No, I tell you to stop going on about the race shit when somebody comments on a player who happens to not be white. You blatantly WUM, so I call you up on that. You throw stones but then cry like a bitch when they come back, so yes I do tell you to shut up. If you can't take stuff coming back your way, pipe down yourself.

covcity4life

No, I tell you to stop going on about the race shit when somebody comments on a player who happens to not be white. You blatantly WUM, so I call you up on that. You throw stones but then cry like a bitch when they come back, so yes I do tell you to shut up. If you can't take stuff coming back your way, pipe down yourself.

I find this very upsetting. That standing up for a black player must be because eof hos colour and not his talent. What a horrible world we live in

Also you have no proof so suck it muahaha

Nick

Administrator
I find this very upsetting. That standing up for a black player must be because eof hos colour and not his talent. What a horrible world we live in

Also you have no proof so suck it muahaha

I'd suggest you go and see your GP if you are upset, they might be able to prescribe you something to man you up a bit.

covcity4life

lmao 10 mins without arguing so try start a new one

everyone has seen through you here, its one thing to argue back but to keep starting arguments? thats just sad bro

stupot07

What's that got to do with Joe Cole?

Dunno ask lifeskyblue who mentioned him in the previous post to mine? Why highlight mine and not his? Or the post previous to his that talked about bury's form which also has nothing to do with Cole? Or Terry's Perm that also mentioned that Clarke will probably score?

Prick.

it doesnt matter, stupot has to post something negative or he will combust

See above you prick.

All he ever says is negative shit.

Better to be negative than be a prick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

covcity4life

thats right, back on topic. moderater covcity4life saves the day:welcome:

i agree with OP that cole is getting better by the day, i hope to see him play vs bury

LB87ccfc

Dunno ask lifeskyblue who mentioned him in the previous post to mine? Why highlight mine and not his? Or the post previous to his that talked about bury's form which also has nothing to do with Cole? Or Terry's Perm that also mentioned that Clarke will probably score?

Prick.

See above you prick.

Better to be negative than be a prick.

Who you calling a prick you absolute tool, all you ever do is post negative comments in posts talking absolute shit you bellend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread