Joe Elliott; what's in it for us, what's in it for him? (1 Viewer)

Gary.j

Joe Elliott; what's in it for us, what's in it for him?

Grendel

Free lunches for life at the nearest all you can eat American Diner.

ajsccfc

It's not all you can eat, but Howdeez does around 300 different types of burger. One day.

Grendel

You are an unpleasant man, what have you ever done for the club?

Seen Tim fisher recently? Where is he now? Still doing a deal to play at the Ricoh tomorrow?

Mr Creosote

Well I once made up a load of bullshit about seeing Tim Fisher and PWKH at the Ricoh if that counts?

Edit: Damnit, beaten like Sunderland in 1977.
It wasn't bull, darth. Just cause you ain't been near the stadium for the past few years, don't bitch at me

elephanttears

Mr Coventry city, i mean he was hardly in charge of a massive empire himself elliots car accesories was a joke. Joe needs to take a long look in the mirror then just walk, and keep walking and walking and never come back, ever.

Tonylinc

Mr Coventry city, i mean he was hardly in charge of a massive empire himself elliots car accesories was a joke. Joe needs to take a long look in the mirror then just walk, and keep walking and walking and never come back, ever.
That is not fair. He is clearly a fan just like us and wants the best for CCFC just like us. It is not right to blame him for the introduction of Shitzu, he was taken in just like us!" As for his previous board activities; he was never that senior and as such probably had little or no say at all in decisions that were taken.

elephanttears

That is not fair. He is clearly a fan just like us and wants the best for CCFC just like us. It is not right to blame him for the introduction of Shitzu, he was taken in just like us!" As for his previous board activities; he was never that senior and as such probably had little or no say at all in decisions that were taken.

I blame Joe for most of the things that have gone wrong. Hes always about when things are going tits up.

Grendel

Didn't he actually inherit the business off his father?

elephanttears

So are we; Does that mean that we are all to blame?

How are we, our joe brought sisu in saying its a great new era for the club. great work Joe, superb the due diligence on sisu was off the scale there. Where i hear his name associated with the club it fills me with dread.

NorthernWisdom

How are we, our joe brought sisu in saying its a great new era for the club. great work Joe, superb the due diligence on sisu was off the scale there. Where i hear his name associated with the club it fills me with dread.

The 'I was taken in' excuse is always an interesting one too...

As it suggests such a pathetic lack of judgement that you wouldn't want someone who could get key decisions so wrong anywhere near our club.

We deserve better than SISU, and we deserve better than the failed relics of numerous past inept regimes.

db2013

You clearly run a successful business yourself and have the credits to make such a ridiculous comment. As for blaming him for the whole SHITZU saga, I personally agree Tonylinc who was brainwashed like the rest of us.

The Penguin

I have no doubt that he cares for the club and wants to see it succeed.

I just don't want him anywhere near the running of the club. He has had his chance.

Users who are viewing this thread