Joel Watson (1 Viewer)

Hi all,
I am a Cov fan and have been for years (just a quiet one), ever since my parents sold Sky Blue lottery tickets in their shop in Bedworth in the 80's.

Just a quick question. There is an amazing midfield player near were i live in St Albans called Joel Watson. He plays for St Albans 1st team. He is very fast and an amazing player. He is only 18 and he is good, very good.
My question is...Who or how do i contact the powers that be at CCFC with the possibility of having a look at him.

AFCCOVENTRY

Hi all,
I am a Cov fan and have been for years (just a quiet one), ever since my parents sold Sky Blue lottery tickets in their shop in Bedworth in the 80's.

Just a quick question. There is an amazing midfield player near were i live in St Albans called Joel Watson. He plays for St Albans 1st team. He is very fast and an amazing player. He is only 18 and he is good, very good.
My question is...Who or how do i contact the powers that be at CCFC with the possibility of having a look at him.

Contact the academy boss or the chief scout so they can tell you the way forward. If he is that good then he would have been snapped up by a club by now.

Thank you, I will do that. He is still very new at this and people are watching him. I am just aware that a few people on this website have been talking about us needing a midfield player. And i wondered if Joel could be a possibility, hence the reason for asking. Thanks for answering

Welcome to the forum Joel

Nah i am just a really good friend, who wants to support and help Joel, and being a CCFC supporter i wondered if this may be a chance for him.
Joel is actually a liverpool fan, but then i suppose some people have to be and i forgive him.

percy

Nah i am just a really good friend, who wants to support and help Joel, and being a CCFC supporter i wondered if this may be a chance for him.
Joel is actually a liverpool fan, but then i suppose some people have to be and i forgive him.

:) only jesting fella

Users who are viewing this thread