John Terry given England Captaincy Back! (1 Viewer)

skybluetom

Is there any proof of any of that? I've never heard anything about that, I think the only thing Terry has ever done has got a parking ticket isn't it?

It annoys me how we let the media in this country throw wild allegations around with no substance, especially at people like Terry because be isn't perceved to be particularly popular.

skybluetom

Well along with Jody Morris he was proven not guility on the first one so what more can you say? He didn't do anything wrong apart from being out when he shouldn't, for which he was fined by Chelsea.

You can't really use his dad's actions as a stick to beat Terry with.

With regards to the third one is it that terrible if he sold a tour to somebody and donated the money to charity? I mean he shouldn't be doing it, if I was Chelsea I'd want that revenue fot the club but that's down to Chelsea and how much influence he's given there.

I'm not denying the man he been a fool in his life and he probably is a bit of dick, I think the stick he's taken in the media however has been well OTT and I think to call the man a c*t is OTT aswell.

SkyBlueScottie

SBT, do you reckon he donated all the payments he recieved to charity? do you reckon he would have donated it to charity had he not ben caught out. I understand your footballing reasons for having him as Cap, although I still disagree because of the press conference he gave during the World Cup.

skybluetom

I'm not really interested in what he did with the payments to be honest, Chelsea shouldn't let him be so influential around the place. They must have known what was going on if complete randomers we're walking round the training ground and if they want to let Terry make money out of that that's their business.

I don't think he should be captain either, I said that earlier. I didn't agree with taking it off him but once you do that and make such a public statement about the whole thing you can't give it him back a year later. It's ridiculous and compltely undermines Capello. I actually have respect for what he did in the summer, it seemed to me he was the only trying to rally those around him. I can't legislate for his performance against Germany however, he and Upson inparticular were awful. Along with most others it must be said.

Users who are viewing this thread