John Terry Racism Trial (1 Viewer)

City Nut

do we think he will be found guilty? he is sayin that Ferdinand said something about his affair.

seems like a waste of money / time when the maximum fine is 2,500 anyway. It won't achieve much if he is found guilty.

complete waste of time. the race card is played too often, even if he said it surely all sorts of things get said in the heat of battle that should stay on the pitch

smileycov

Facebook User
It was a fan in the crowd that made the complaint so it had to go criminal investigation. Not sure on it as yet, be interesting to see both sides of the argument.

Otis

Think he will be found not guilty. Seems only Terry knows what he said, Ferdinand didn't hear it and seems like pretty much everyone else on the pitch didn't hear it either. With part of the dialogue blocked out too from the camera perspective it's going to be very hard to prove you would have thought.

Shouldn't have ever dragged on this long.

smileycov

Facebook User
John Terry's trial has been delayed, JT has not arrived as yet and his lawyer's wife is missing too.

Si80

If he's found guilty (which I think he will be) then I'd imagine that the FA would then prosecute him afterwards and he'd be sanctioned with a fine and ban similar to that of Suarez.

CUS Wyken

3 points

1) Anton never heard the comment. His missus showed him a clip on youtube
2) If 22 players and various officials didn’t hear the comment, how did someone in the crowd?
3) What is Doreen Lawrence doing going to court? What has it got to do with her?

The whole trial is a mockery and i can’t believe taxpayers money is wasted on the whole situation. Ridiculous

kdrinkell

3 points

1) Anton never heard the comment. His missus showed him a clip on youtube
2) If 22 players and various officials didn’t hear the comment, how did someone in the crowd?
3) What is Doreen Lawrence doing going to court? What has it got to do with her?

The whole trial is a mockery and i can’t believe taxpayers money is wasted on the whole situation. Ridiculous
The CPS obviously need someone like you,the whole fiasco has made them as well as the English FA look like horses asses

SkyBlue_Bear83

The FA are set to continue with there own investigation now, looks to have erupted again on twitter with this

rio+ferdinand+choc+ice+comment+twitter.jpg

Some fans have now accused Rio Ferdinand of using racially insulting language.
Twitter user @MC_CFC1905 reported Ferdinand to the Metropolitan Police's Twitter account, saying: "Can I make a complaint about this Tweet which I find offensive from Rio Ferdinand. Unbelievable from him."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rio-ferdinand-calls-ashley-cole-1143013

Real

Disgusting thing for Rio to say. I see he later deleted it, but not before somebody captured the pic thankfully. It will be interesting to see what action is taken against Rio.

Users who are viewing this thread