John Yems (1 Viewer)

Frostie

Sky Blue Pete

The fa comments are bizarre!

I love the statement that he’s not a racist!!! As if you can decide that based on anything other than the words and actions one chooses to use

All of us have the capacity to do and say something racist we need to own it, learn from it and behave differently when it’s pointed out to us.

The sanction isn’t appropriate and shows why there’s such a lack of diversity off the pitch in mens football. Lots of diversity in those playing the game little diversity in officials, managers and those in positions at all levels in the fa
Unless the manager and his solicitor are willing to walk in the shoes of those he’s offended how on earth can he comment on whether he’s a racist or not
I’m far from perfect but one thing I like to think I’m very good at is listening when someone offers their perspective

Sky Blue Pete

how do you read those comments and conclude he's not a racist?
Worse than that they accepted that he wasn’t based on him saying he wasn’t lol
Need to change the narrative and accept that we are all racist and so something about not saying racist things and not doing racist things

David O'Day

The fa comments are bizarre!

I love the statement that he’s not a racist!!! As if you can decide that based on anything other than the words and actions one chooses to use

All of us have the capacity to do and say something racist we need to own it, learn from it and behave differently when it’s pointed out to us.

The sanction isn’t appropriate and shows why there’s such a lack of diversity off the pitch in mens football. Lots of diversity in those playing the game little diversity in officials, managers and those in positions at all levels in the fa
Unless the manager and his solicitor are willing to walk in the shoes of those he’s offended how on earth can he comment on whether he’s a racist or not
I’m far from perfect but one thing I like to think I’m very good at is listening when someone offers their perspective
to be fair the panel wasn't the fa

rob9872

Animated GIF

Users who are viewing this thread