Jonathan forte (1 Viewer)

ccfclinney

Been released by notts county today been a constant threat every time played us and got a bit of pace about him! Would you take a punt on him no matter if we went up or not ?

rob9872

If we go up no. If we don' we'll lose mcnulty and looks like he can do a job at L2

no_loyalty

No, would rather offer money for the Cheltenham or Forest Green striker

Grendel

it's a typo you thick c**t as has already been established, read the other posts you moron.

That's fucking 3 nil to me now just today Grenners

No it’s just an idiot who really can’t handle himself on here very well

He’s scored 25 in league two by the way

David O'Day

He scored 10 last year Grenners and i don't know if you have noticed this but the 9 and the 0 are next to each other on a keyboard.

That's 4 nil now grenners

Londonccfcfan

Grimmer got out of jail again with the offside on Forte, he was attracted to the ball, and that would have been his third mistake vs Notts county in 3 games that cost us a goal where Forte scored. Just saying as I wanted Willis at right back and Rod at centre.

Grendel

He scored 10 last year Grenners and i don't know if you have noticed this but the 9 and the 0 are next to each other on a keyboard.

That's 4 nil now grenners

No he scored 7 league goals last year and you said 10 so even if that was a “keyboard error” your logic doesn’t equate

David O'Day

No he scored 7 league goals last year and you said 10 so even if that was a “keyboard error” your logic doesn’t equate

You make it easy you thick c**t, 7 league goals, 2 cup goals and 1 play off goal. 7+2+1 = 10.

That's 5 nil now

Grendel

You make it easy you thick c**t, 7 league goals, 2 cup goals and 1 play off goal. 7+2+1 = 10.

That's 5 nil now

Even though you said 19 goals in league two

Right

David O'Day

FFS Grenners we've establish it's a typo and it should of said 10,m did he or did he not score 10 goals for a league 2 club?

6 nil mate, is there a mercy rule here?

Grendel

FFS Grenners we've establish it's a typo and it should of said 10,m did he or did he not score 10 goals for a league 2 club?

6 nil mate, is there a mercy rule here?

He’s scored 25 in league 2 it wasn’t a typo it was your ignorance

steve82

Think a few need to switch there heads on, so he’s 32 this summer. It’s not exactly old and he certainly looked very capable in the times I’ve seen him in a side that’s very direct. Imagine what he might be able to do if given the ball to feet, when he’s looked dangerous.

In league two this season he scored 7 in 30 games over the regular 46 game season playing 1480 mins plus another 180 mins and another goal.

That gives him a ratio of 207 mins per goal in L2.
He got 8 goals over the equivalent to 18.5 games, not 32 full appearances some will just loosely look at his figures.

Should we remain in L2 he’s worth a offer depending on the names on MR board already. Obviously L1 he’s not worth the punt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I liked the look of him, although that might have been a case of big fish in a little pond!
giphy.gif

Legia Sky Blue

Journeyman who had a good end to the season. His career record doesn't suggest he is anything special & knowing a few Notts fans I don't think they are overly bothered about his release. I'm always wary of signing players who do well against us as we naturally think that is their usual level of performance, only to be sadly proven that they are not the players we think they are once they sign. Michael McIndoe anyone!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Journeyman who had a good end to the season. His career record doesn't suggest he is anything special & knowing a few Notts fans I don't think they are overly bothered about his release. I'm always wary of signing players who do well against us as we naturally think that is their usual level of performance, only to be sadly proven that they are not the players we think they are once they sign. Michael McIndoe anyone!

Or Kyel Reid?

thebeast

He’s had a tough day then. He’s been at Alicante airport all day waiting for a flight back to East Midlands that was delayed for 6 hours with Jon Stead. Got a wry smile whistiing ‘We got Michael Doyle’ at the pair of them

AJB1983

Been burnt on this before...players who do well against us, we then sign and they turn out not great.
Mcindoe and Colin Cameron to name a couple

Terry_dactyl

I’ll see your Michael Mcindoe and raise you Ray Woods...

steve82

If we go down the route of not being able to sign players that happen to have played well against us, throw in the don’t sign former players philosophy and for good measure the don’t sign anyone over the age of 31 the pool of available players has diminished rapidly.

We’re down to loaning kids otherwise in a man’s league.

A side needs balance of experience and youth with players fit for the level to go a full season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread