Jonathan Leko (1 Viewer)

ps1948

Leko was the winger who made his debut for West Brom on Saturday, and who looked pretty good on the MOTD highlights. According to newspaper reports WBA are looking to loan him out next year. Might be worth a call from TM?

Otis

TM has some good ties with West Brom it may help
65469a60e35fbee4d96c995a3d5e7c06.jpg

9352ff35f261160d0781bc37f41be7cb.jpg

Not so sure to be honest.

SkyBlueScottie

Why is there the automatic assumption over what level they want him playing at, we have seen this season from here and away at other clubs it's more than just the league they are in. It's style of play, how they are looked after off the pitch etc.

letsallsingtogether

Why is there the automatic assumption over what level they want him playing at, we have seen this season from here and away at other clubs it's more than just the league they are in. It's style of play, how they are looked after off the pitch etc.

Yes funny that maybe a team with champions league would suit them more.

lifeskyblue

Armstrong came here when in all probability he could have gone to the championship, same with Bigi (both had played a few...not just one...premiership game). Depends on whether WBA want him with a manager like TM and Venus etc, whether they get commitment on game time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

I reckon a few championship clubs would have taken him based on his premiership experience. Whether they would have kept him is another matter.
Equally people are talking about Leko after just seeing a few minutes of a game on MOTD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread