Jordan Clarke (1 Viewer)

First of all I'll admit it i have slagged him off in the past.

reading this forum the amount of people I've seen post saying "Bring Willis in for Clarke" "Clarke's not good enough" "He's not a natural center back"

He has been consistent every game so far and the best I've ever seen him in his career, i simply cant fault him and i am far from his biggest fan but i can admit when a player is doing well regardless of weather i like them and Jordan Clarke certainly is doing well.

get off his back.

Same applies for Joe Murphy.

Doubt anyone could say he's not doing a good job, though i think he lacks the presence and positional awareness of a 'proper' centre back. Not his fault that he's playing out of position mind, and he is giving it his all from what i can tell from the radio!

ccfcway

Loads of our own fans ?. You cant have been asking the person next to you, cause that will have been an empty seat

covcity4life

First of all I'll admit it i have slagged him off in the past.

reading this forum the amount of people I've seen post saying "Bring Willis in for Clarke" "Clarke's not good enough" "He's not a natural center back"

He has been consistent every game so far and the best I've ever seen him in his career, i simply cant fault him and i am far from his biggest fan but i can admit when a player is doing well regardless of weather i like them and Jordan Clarke certainly is doing well.

get off his back.

Same applies for Joe Murphy.

watch prestons 4th goal back and say that, foul or no foul on webster he let the ball bounce over his friggen head.

however i agree with most of your post, he is trying and impressed me, i have been one of his biggest critics

i still dont think hes the answer at CB tho.

ajsccfc

I find it hard to trust your judgement on players after deriding Leon Best as lazy and useless, to be honest.

wince

watch prestons 4th goal back and say that, foul or no foul on webster he let the ball bounce over his friggen head.

however i agree with most of your post, he is trying and impressed me, i have been one of his biggest critics

i still dont think hes the answer at CB tho.
He will be r/b next week when Christie is gone ( looks like huddllesfield)

Users who are viewing this thread