Joyce v Zhang (1 Viewer)

Adge

Anyone going to bother with this tonight?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Ring walks 10:30pm supposedly.

Zhang did a proper number on him last time but fancy Joyce to get his revenge.
Joyce looked like he had absolitely no idea what to do with him last time, going to need a huge improvement to win (which i hope he finds). I've repeatedly doubted Joyce and hope he proves me wrong again tonight, i just fear he's too slow and way too easy to hit, granite jaw or not.

Frostie

Joyce looked like he had absolitely no idea what to do with him last time, going to need a huge improvement to win (which i hope he finds). I've repeatedly doubted Joyce and hope he proves me wrong again tonight, i just fear he's too slow and way too easy to hit, granite jaw or not.
Yeah he looked like he had no clue what to do with Zhang last time, just hope he's better prepped now he knows a bit more about what to expect.

CCFCSteve

He's always been stiff .. could walk through punches and knockout the opponent , now he's finding that some people will knock you out and he infact doesnt have a granite jaw

Looked like he’d never fought a south paw. Said to my mates Joyce will win because if he doesn’t he’s done at top level but looked horrible, slow as fuck.

Adge

One thing in his favour was his chin in the past and now that myth has been put to bed. I admire anyone who has the guts to put the gloves on and enter the ring but it’s now time for Joyce to call it a day.

Users who are viewing this thread