JR verdict (1 Viewer)

blueflint

Really? So you report posts with abide do you? To fisher, seppella, ML? Do you really?

no mate i'm not like you i'm full-grown and don't go crying when abused by the likes of you that does not mean that abuse is acceptable

blueflint

just like to point out that i in no way support SISU i will never step inside any stadium that they have anything to do with that includes renting the RICOH

Astute

I always answer questions. Ask me a question and I will will answer it.

Then you find the posts which I have abused PWKH.

Or admit you lied which you did.

Always answer questions? So two days ago I started a thread 'FAO Grendel' to try and get you to answer questions you kept dodging. You joined in with the thread a few times, but still didn't answer the questions. Are you saying this isn't true?

Taking my kids to the beach now. High tide is 2pm so running out of time. Off for a BBQ for brekkie :D Have fun.

Grendel

Always answer questions? So two days ago I started a thread 'FAO Grendel' to try and get you to answer questions you kept dodging. You joined in with the thread a few times, but still didn't answer the questions. Are you saying this isn't true?

Taking my kids to the beach now. High tide is 2pm so running out of time. Off for a BBQ for brekkie :D Have fun.

That's ok - you can dig up the posts when you are back - actually you can't - they don't exist.

Astute

Have fun....it sounds better than being stuck in the centre of England!

Sorry to say but don't miss Coventry. Miss family, friends and the nightlife. But love where I now live. 13 1/2 miles of sandy beach. Sun is out. Got barbies lit. Sea is warm today. Can see the Isle of Man today. Lake District mountains to my right. Just cracked open my first tinnie :D8

martcov

You are hilarious. Feel welcome? The red carpet is rolled out on here every time he turns up. Tell us things we don't know? Are you saying he is Independant?

What if Tim Fisher or ML posted on here. Would they be made to feel welcome?

I hope they would be barraged with questions. Some idiots would abuse them though. That doesn't justify other idiots abusing PWKH.

Grendel

I hope they would be barraged with questions. Some idiots would abuse them though. That doesn't justify other idiots abusing PWKH.

When was he abused then?

Moff

Sorry to say but don't miss Coventry. Miss family, friends and the nightlife. But love where I now live. 13 1/2 miles of sandy beach. Sun is out. Got barbies lit. Sea is warm today. Can see the Isle of Man today. Lake District mountains to my right. Just cracked open my first tinnie :D8

Have a good day! :D

wingy

Think I'll take some Credit on this one .

I think abuse Is totally wrong and doesn't help debate .

IT's not uncommon to assume Media and players In this game read on here ,with that In mind I was posting some fairly hostile stuff towards

SL ,within hours we had the interaction on here with him .

So coincidence or he In fact was reading, or another connection tipped him the nod.

I found the debate with him Interesting ,useful and on a personal level cordial .

Didn't see eye to eye though ,fair does to him enjoyed the joust.

Users who are viewing this thread