JR2 (1 Viewer)

Have just been informed from a reliable source that Sisu will be pursuing their JR2 claim.

Watch this space!

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Of course they will. Battering people in court is what they get out of bed in the morning for. Not that they have any success in the courtroom either but as with football the end result appears irrelevant to them.

They'll be probably be litigating before the Supreme Court, when we are playing our matches at the Memorial Park in front of 20 people and a dog.

Johnnythespider

Of course they will. Battering people in court is what they get out of bed in the morning for. Not that they have any success in the courtroom either but as with football the end result appears irrelevant to them.

They'll be probably be litigating before the Supreme Court, when we are playing our matches at the Memorial Park in front of 20 people and a dog.
The dog will only be there to chase the ball

I understand that it doesn't cost them anything internally to pursue these cases, as their legal team is full time salaried.

However, they'll presumably incur another round of court costs should they lose again...I guess the potential gains of winning the case, however slim, must significantly outweigh these costs!

skybluetony176

They will lose it on purpose because....what was Grendels excuse for them losing again? :emoji_thinking:

No. He said they should win the appeal but won't. He didn't go on to elaborate why but presumably he believes that the judge didn't now the law as well as Tim "I'm not a lawyer" Fisher or the British legal system is corrupt and in on it with CCC etc.

Jimmy Hill's Chin

I understand that it doesn't cost them anything internally to pursue these cases, as their legal team is full time salaried.

However, they'll presumably incur another round of court costs should they lose again...I guess the potential gains of winning the case, however slim, must significantly outweigh these costs!
Somewhere they'll be paying for lawyers. Either they have in house lawyers who they will be paying salaries to or they will be paying for solicitors. Barristers are always external also. Plus court costs and inevitably they'll be paying the other sides costs as they invariably lose.

covmark

No. He said they should win the appeal but won't. He didn't go on to elaborate why but presumably he believes that the judge didn't now the law as well as Tim "I'm not a lawyer" Fisher or the British legal system is corrupt and in on it with CCC etc.
Another thread that's going to descend into a Tony/Grendel borefest. Some of you need to get over your obsession with anonymous forum dwellers.

Sisu will no doubt lose again. More pointless litigation. Please just fuck off and take your judicial reviews with you.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Otis

What's going to happen with Wasps then?

Whether we believe the reason or not they did quite clearly say they wouldn't negotiate with legal noise going on in the background.

Will this mean we are homeless?

dongonzalos

And Wasps won't talk to us till the legal noise is over?
An excuse to play in front of 5000k in division 4 somewhere less than 30 miles away. Attempting to run at breakeven. Whilst sorting out a rental for a training ground/academy so Ryton can be sold and one last role of the dice with the legals.
I just want them to get on with it now so are least we know we just have to wait two years from that point.

Last edited:

Otis

And Wasps won't talk to us till the legal noise is over?
An excuse to play in front of 5000k in division 4 somewhere less than 30 miles away. Attempting to run at breakeven. Whilst sitting out a rental for a training ground/academy do Ryton can be sold and one last role of the Duce with the legals.
I just want them to get on with it now so are least we know we just have to wait twi years from that point.
So 20,000 against Wycombe, 40,000 traveling to Wembley, then dropping down to 5,000 max next season.

All makes perfect sense.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

O

no they're not salaried

Captain Dart

In the unlikely event SISU win JR2 do you think damages will be invested in the club or will they be used to turn the loss making position into a profitable venture?

The Reverend Skyblue

For me, those terms of Wasps purchase of the Ricoh were not offered to the club, and it needs to be answerable to law.
Hate this constant shit, but the club has a case for me.
I just wish they would pass on the club but continue JR2 once they have gone. Sell the club and keep all all the money from JR2 ,we just don't care.
All we care is for the club to have new owners

Astute

For me, those terms of Wasps purchase of the Ricoh were not offered to the club, and it needs to be answerable to law.
Hate this constant shit, but the club has a case for me.
I just wish they would pass on the club but continue JR2 once they have gone. Sell the club and keep all all the money from JR2 ,we just don't care.
All we care is for the club to have new owners
There are questions that need answering. But nothing was illegal.

Can you imagine the consequences of SISU refusing to negotiate and constantly saying that they were building their own stadium and once the deal went through Fisher saying that they wouldn't have paid what Wasps did. And then winning a court case for not getting the same offer as Wasps :shifty:

Senior Vick from Alicante

Non starter for me if it's just based on the sale. The definition of a sale is legally termed as a mutually agreeable contract between party's for the sale of goods or services. There was nothing mutually agreed, end of.

shmmeee

So 20,000 against Wycombe, 40,000 traveling to Wembley, then dropping down to 5,000 max next season.

All makes perfect sense.

We tend to lose about 30% with a relegation, I suspect that could rise, but on current figures that could easily be 5.5-6k next season. Will depend on how we are doing. If we are up the top of the league (lol) then expect decent gates, down the bottom and we would fit in a taxi.

sky blue john

In the unlikely event of a JR2 win for Sisu. Based on potential damages claims would relegation this season be a benefit to Sisu and increase that claim ?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
JR2 action is being brought by ARVO, SBS&L and Otium t/a CCFC isn't it?

olderskyblue

Ah well, it will make a pleasant change from us all being expert accountants, expert architects, expert planners, expert managers and expert scouts, to going back to being expert solicitors and judges... haven't you missed it?? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread