Judicial Review thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moff

joy wouldn't turn up she has fisher and labo to do it for her

Had to reread the post again, after at first reading about Joy's labo, and someone doing it for her. I thought we might be on to something to blackmail them with.

Back to reality its a thread about legal issues....great!

(To SISU's lawyers, its a joke about blackmail so dont bother contacting thanks)

shmmeee

Like Sisu or not, the problem with CCFC was here long before they came!
I remember the club being 2 million in debt when we were in the prem under Robbins, before evil Richardson took over!
If Sisu can get the full facts out through court then great!
Coventry Council are no way the angels in all this!
Mcginnity & co are also very responsible!
I hope this JR does what it's supposed to, don't want more cloak & dagger secrecy by the culprits responsible!!
Sisu, Council FL etc

Sisu started with a blank slate and ran up £60m debt in 6 years. I think they can shoulder some of the blame.

skybluetony176

Sisu don't do football or stadiums!
They just win legal battles ;)

That's not strictly true. In Court they win some they loose some (Google it, , from what I've found it's loose more than win) . I think there tactic is using the process of taking their opponents to court to beat them into submission.

I guess that hasn't worked in this case.

J

Jack Griffin

That's not strictly true. In Court they win some they loose some (Google it, , from what I've found it's loose more than win) . I think there tactic is using the process of taking their opponents to court to beat them into submission.

I guess that hasn't worked in this case.

And of course some defendants won't fight because the potential risks to their future financial wealth outweighs the need for justice.

Hobo

Re the JR....time for a good kip.

bigfatronssba

Astute

Sisu are losers. They dont know how to win.

Depends which way you look at it.

They don't want to answer certain questions. The questions that show how bad things really are. So they refuse to talk to any fan group where there are people that would ask those questions. They get people removed from those. Then if their replacements are the same they do it again or say that they are together with CCC/ACL in trying to get them out of our club to get rid of them. Victory?

If you post a link from a newspaper that would be happy to show you for what you are? Threaten you to take you to court if you don't take it down although it all looks the truth whilst threatening to take the paper to court. Link removed. Paper never taken to court as thought by most of us. Victory?

They have quite a few of us that have enough doubt that they could be right in what they are saying, although they keep getting caught out lying to us. Victory?

To me they seem to be full of shit. The last time I remember them telling us the truth was when they said we were moving to Northampton. Yet I am supposed to believe what they say. It looks like the FL have now seen through them......although are too scared to get tied up in litigation with SISU. The FA seem to be the same. Another little victory to them. Just a shame they don't seem to win anything worthwhile winning. And whilst it is all going on it is us and our club that suffers.

bigfatronssba

Depends which way you look at it.

They don't want to answer certain questions. The questions that show how bad things really are. So they refuse to talk to any fan group where there are people that would ask those questions. They get people removed from those. Then if their replacements are the same they do it again or say that they are together with CCC/ACL in trying to get them out of our club to get rid of them. Victory?

If you post a link from a newspaper that would be happy to show you for what you are? Threaten you to take you to court if you don't take it down although it all looks the truth whilst threatening to take the paper to court. Link removed. Paper never taken to court as thought by most of us. Victory?

They have quite a few of us that have enough doubt that they could be right in what they are saying, although they keep getting caught out lying to us. Victory?

To me they seem to be full of shit. The last time I remember them telling us the truth was when they said we were moving to Northampton. Yet I am supposed to believe what they say. It looks like the FL have now seen through them......although are too scared to get tied up in litigation with SISU. The FA seem to be the same. Another little victory to them. Just a shame they don't seem to win anything worthwhile winning. And whilst it is all going on it is us and our club that suffers.

Victory for sisu is getting their money back.

That is now starting to look impossible for them. Lose the JR and they have lost their investment.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Like Sisu or not, the problem with CCFC was here long before they came!
I remember the club being 2 million in debt when we were in the prem under Robbins, before evil Richardson took over!
If Sisu can get the full facts out through court then great!
Coventry Council are no way the angels in all this!
Mcginnity & co are also very responsible!
I hope this JR does what it's supposed to, don't want more cloak & dagger secrecy by the culprits responsible!!
Sisu, Council FL etc

Again, we have to stop this. By buying the club as they did and completing due diligence, SISU in effect bear responsibility for all assets and liabilities; both current and past. That's the 'diligent' bit.

Shares were handed over for free in exchange for us being 'debt free'. Remember? We can't now go back and point the finger at previous regimes.

Yes, certain decisions from the past were ridiculous. We need not list them all. But if those made the club untenable, then SISU should have walked away when they purchased the club. Someone else may have come in and relandscaped our finances from the off, and we may not be where we are now.

I've recently listed all the clubs who have gone into administration since the millennium. Most, of our size, have gone onto much greener pastures. We haven't. And what happened 30 years ago is a convenient excuse for our current owners role in recent performance

bigfatronssba

Again, we have to stop this. By buying the club as they did and completing due diligence, SISU in effect bear responsibility for all assets and liabilities; both current and past. That's the 'diligent' bit.

Shares were handed over for free in exchange for us being 'debt free'. Remember? We can't now go back and point the finger at previous regimes.

Yes, certain decisions from the past were ridiculous. We need not list them all. But if those made the club untenable, then SISU should have walked away when they purchased the club. Someone else may have come in and relandscaped our finances from the off, and we may not be where we are now.

I've recently listed all the clubs who have gone into administration since the millennium. Most, of our size, have gone onto much greener pastures. We haven't. And what happened 30 years ago is a convenient excuse for our current owners role in recent performance

Exactly. If you want to go down the road of blaming past regimes, then you can easily point out that Coventry Council leadership has changed several times since 2003, therefore clearing CCC of any wrongdoing.

Grendel

Exactly. If you want to go down the road of blaming past regimes, then you can easily point out that Coventry Council leadership has changed several times since 2003, therefore clearing CCC of any wrongdoing.

How convenient. Lets see how clear of wrongdoing the council are shall we when the JR happens. Still people like you who demand they inflict maximum pain on the club will justify them whatever, right?

Why do you show FAR more passion when defended the council than you do the club?

Can you explain that?

Astute

Victory for sisu is getting their money back.

That is now starting to look impossible for them. Lose the JR and they have lost their investment.

Winning the JR doesn't mean they get their money back. It just means that CCC financed a property that they own in a way they shouldn't have. This don't mean that SISU become the new owners. It also doesn't mean that CCC should give them the money they have wasted whilst running our club. They can't blame CCC for us being in Northampton. Even the FL have seen through them.

So if the Ricoh has to be sold as ACL can't get the funding does it mean SISU would be the highest bidder? Have they got the funds to be the highest bidder?

And all this is even if they do win the JR.

Astute

How convenient. Lets see how clear of wrongdoing the council are shall we when the JR happens. Still people like you who demand they inflict maximum pain on the club will justify them whatever, right?

Why do you show FAR more passion when defended the council than you do the club?

Can you explain that?

And you could also say the same about having a go against CCC when all we have is what SISU have said. All hearsay so far. Whenever questioned about it all SISU have said it is what they think and not what they know. And that is on the rare occasion when they answer the questions.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Why do you show FAR more passion when defended the council than you do the club? Can you explain that?

And you expend FAR more energy trying to find a CCC culpability in the current situation, than you do thinking through the effect s of SISu's behaviour on the football club. Can you explain that?

Let me give you an example: you constantly harp on about the council. What were they meant to do; shape ACL to agree to the 'average League One rent' you kept on harping on about, and that which Fisher claimed was needed? Ah, just remembered, it's unencumbered freehold they're after now, isn't it? Negotiating with SISU must be like trying to put smoke in your pocket. They even made you look like a fool trying to follow their line of reasoning - as by the time you'd justified it in your own mind, they'd moved on. Your reaction? Council's fault again.

The totally unnecessary move to Northampton? The fabled stadium?

chiefdave

Totally agree with this.

If SISU did due diligence, identified the issues but didn't think there was a problem then the blame lies with them.

If SISU did due diligence, didn't identify the issues then the blame lies with them.

If SISU didn't do due diligence then the blame lies with them.

The only instance you could claim the blame doesn't lie with SISU is if it's being suggested there is some level of fraud involved in the sale of the club to SISU and even they haven't gone as far as to suggest that.

SISU came in knowing the situation and with the debt to all intents and purposes cleared. 6 years on and we're in more debt than ever, playing at the lowest level most people can ever remember in front of crowds less than 10% of what they were when SISU took over and we're not even playing in Cov yet somehow some people still think SISU are doing the right thing!

bigfatronssba

Can you explain that?

So let me get this straight.

Your saying it's wrong to blame current sisu board members for mistakes made by sisu in the past, but it's right to blame current CCC councillors for mistakes made by the council in the past?

You really are a hate filled little man aren't you?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

So let me get this straight.

Your saying it's wrong to blame current sisu board members for mistakes made by sisu in the past, but it's right to blame current CCC councillors for mistakes made by the council in the past?

You really are a hate filled little man aren't you?

It's early evening, but I'm confident in saying this will be my favourite post of the day!

dongonzalos

Can you explain that?

Because he is not blinkered by strange logic that says if someone is associated with the club they can do no wrong.
He just looks for the truth.
The fact that you don't apply your logic (that you are really defending the club). when you attack managers, playing staff and previous boards. Suggests you are blinded by a hate for the council nothing more

Last edited:

Grendel

Because he is not blinkered by strange logic that says if someone is associated with the club they can do no wrong.
He just looks for the truth.
The fact that you don't apply your logic (that you are really defending the club). when you attack managers, playing staff and previous boards. Suggests you are blinded by a hate for the council nothing more

He is one of the most blinkered myopic posters on here. Perhaps he can crack another Adolf Hitler joke just to lighten the mood.

Grendel

It's early evening, but I'm confident in saying this will be my favourite post of the day!

Mine to. He finally admits the council have treated the club shamefully. Do you agree with him?

bigfatronssba

Mine to. He finally admits the council have treated the club shamefully. Do you agree with him?

Where have I done that? Do you just read things that aren't there?

Grendel

Where have I done that? Do you just read things that aren't there?

You responded to my very hard criticsm of the council by saying that it was in the last so you cannot blame the present councillors. Therefore you acknowledge the historical criticsm.

bigfatronssba

You responded to my very hard criticsm of the council by saying that it was in the last so you cannot blame the present councillors. Therefore you acknowledge the historical criticsm.

No I didn't, I responded to Mary_Mungo_Midge's post agreeing with him that Sisu should still be held to account of all their actions since taking over in 2007. I then went on to say that if your not going to blame sisu for past mistakes then you cant blame the council for past mistakes either.

letsallsingtogether

NO....
The Club Have treated it supporters and its customers shamefully and with utter contempt :(
They have not listened told lies and treated everyone with there it is our way or the highway attitude, blame everyone they can for our current situation so that people like yourself can turn around and say I told you s.

When they lose the JR who will get the blame? well depart Labo and fisher in with the new out with the old blame them for all our misgivings and then make the same mistakes yet again?

Fuck me you will still not see the wood for the trees.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

No I didn't, I responded to Mary_Mungo_Midge's post agreeing with him that Sisu should still be held to account of all their actions since taking over in 2007. I then went on to say that if your not going to blame sisu for past mistakes then you cant blame the council for past mistakes either.

You just don't get it do you. Its all CCC and Andy Thorns fault therefore is never has and never could be sisu's fault. ;-)

shmmeee

How do you get him clarifying and moderating your position to something about the council acting shamefully being said by him?

This is why people call you out as a troll. Either you are so mentally sub-normal that you actually think that's valid reasoning (unlikely considering your posts during your moments of clarity) or you are just doing it to wind people up. In which case, please stop, this is a little more important than the size of your ePenis.

letsallsingtogether

Careful you'll upset Nick
How do you get him clarifying and moderating your position to something about the council acting shamefully being said by him?

This is why people call you out as a troll. Either you are so mentally sub-normal that you actually think that's valid reasoning (unlikely considering your posts during your moments of clarity) or you are just doing it to wind people up. In which case, please stop, this is a little more important than the size of your ePenis.

Grendel

Yeah right Schmeee - Ron admits he doesn't care if the club is relegated so my view is he is a disgrace. He fits your agenda though doesn't he? In my view he should be banned for that alone.

You may revel in being a council whore. I value independent thought.

letsallsingtogether

What being a Sisu Whore.

Yeah right Schmeee - Ron admits he doesn't care if the club is relegated so my view is he is a disgrace. He fits your agenda though doesn't he? In my view he should be banned for that alone.

bigfatronssba

And you have said you don't care about a Cayman Island hedge fund raping the City of Coventry. For that you are a traitor to your city IMO.

If this was the 17th Century I would have you in the stocks in Broadgate for the locals to throw rotten fruit at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread