Just bumped into Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

urbanbushmonkey

casually walking his dog round the Ricoh.

Asked if he could prove Sepalla exists, he said he has no photos with him but she does exist.

Nonleagueherewecome

I bet his favourite bands are Radiohead and The Smiths.

Grendel

Another thread, another bout of intellectual genius.

Nonleagueherewecome

Another thread, another bout of intellectual genius.

Ah but it was missing a certain je ne sais quoi without your weighty contribution.

urbanbushmonkey

Probably more important questions to ask the twat than if Seppala exists I reckon! ;-)

I asked about Admin. He said it's not Sisu's fault. That they have put £60m in over a number of years not over a couple of months as has been reported. That the club will come through it and that apparently Sepalla is a 'good woman' who loves the club.

Asked about Haskell. His response was "what Bobby Ewing. He hasn't made any contact".

dongonzalos

I asked about Admin. He said it's not Sisu's fault. That they have put £60m in over a number of years not over a couple of months as has been reported. That the club will come through it and that apparently Sepalla is a 'good woman' who loves the club.

Asked about Haskell. His response was "what Bobby Ewing. He hasn't made any contact".

I wonder why Haskell would prefer to deal with the club once it is in admin.........

Delboycov

Fair play to you then mate. Were you sniggering at all at any of his answers, particularly the one about Joy loving the club? :)

Mr B

casually walking his dog round the Ricoh.

Asked if he could prove Sepalla exists, he said he has no photos with him but she does exist.

Hi what time was this at and did you trip over a tent with Grendel in it as he wants to be first into the stadium to proove he is the bestest of all Coventry City fans...... :claping hands:

Grendel

If you don't like it don't comment not every thread needs you to punctuate it, chill out and let it go!

Strangely you seem to need to comment on every post I make - its nice to be hero worshipped - I'm flattered.

Mr B

Strangely you seem to need to comment on every post I make - its nice to be hero worshipped - I'm flattered.

Don't try single me out, other don't like you as much as I and please feel free to be flattered some of us need a god complex to massage our ego so I am pleased I am doing you some service.

I bet you noticed the animal licking his bollocks at times , but did you get chance to see his dog ?

Users who are viewing this thread