just had the following email from the club (3 Viewers)

blitzer109

Over the next few weeks we are holding a series of fans forums. There will be 3 initial forums taking place on Thursday 6th June, Friday 7th June and Monday 10th June at the Holiday Inn Coventry on Hinckley Road. All of the forums will start at 7pm.

If you would like to attend one of the forums, please register using the link below.

Fans Forum Registration https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CCFCfansforum

There are 300 places available at each forum. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Only one place can be allocated per registration.

If you have successfully secured a place at a forum, you will receive an email to confirm this.

Kind regards

Dan Walker
Ticketing Manager and
Supporter Liaison Officer
Coventry City Football Club
W: www.ccfc.co.uk

I can't go as I will be in Australia but I hope this will help someone who wnats to attend

torchomatic

YEah, I just got that.

luwalla

me too.. did it direct you to the CCFC website once you completed the registration.. i was expecting some confirmation of receipt screen ?

Otis

They are bound sure to try and pull the rug from under everyone. Say something unexpected and that cannot be verified.

There will also be a lot of political style non answering of questions too.

Probably be better if no-one turned up.

covkid69

am hoping that this is on the radio as i'm at work....wanna hear fishy getting some abuse :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

bamalamafizzfazz

Registered for the 10th. I'd love some kind of administrator takeover announcement before that date so we can go there and give them a reality check.

chiefdave

I've got one, might come up on the Friday night. Lets face it the more people who go who won't ask when we're signing Messi or something equally daft the better! Doubt it will be on the radio as there's 3 of them.

DaleM

Must be harvesting email addresses from their fan survey last week . Had one on my gmail addy but not on the one i am registered with ccfc website

John_Silletts_Nose

I hope the organ grinders, Sepalla and Coleman, turn up rather than sending their monkey, Fisher.

Fisher has no power to make decisions, he can only state the SISU line, so we know what he will say and is unable to give his honest opinion.

mattylad

I just don't understand why people are going! its just giving SISU a mouth piece! boycott these meetings please.

chiefdave

I just don't understand why people are going! its just giving SISU a mouth piece! boycott these meetings please.

I'd rather go and possibly get a chance to ask a decent question rather than wait for a report on here that's its the usual suspects in attendance and nothing of any significance being asked. May well be a waste of time but I can't see that going will make things any worse.

Tonylinc

I got one and agree totally with mattylad. Just ignore these meetings; to go to any of them just gives out the wrong message.

Tonylinc

I'd rather go and possibly get a chance to ask a decent question rather than wait for a report on here that's its the usual suspects in attendance and nothing of any significance being asked. May well be a waste of time but I can't see that going will make things any worse.
But it will make matters worse. By attending you will effectively be condoning them moving our club outside our city. Just ignore them; they will get the message even more.

mattylad

he's getting a massive PR coo by saying look at us interacting with the fans.."we are so pleased nearly a thousand fans have shown how they care for the club just as much as we do" " we are more determined than ever to make this work and will be pressing ahead with our plans" "thank you to all the fans who have helped steer us down this path"

quinn1971

I thought the idea was to boycott these fans forums . We'll find out what was said anyway . don't give him an audience to spout his rubbish to.if you want to go stand outside

ajsccfc

And then the forums can be reported as being greeted by no dissenting voices whatsoever. Then what?

ajsccfc

They can be ignored far more easily. I understand boycotting them financially, but this is an invite from them for people to get in their faces.

ajsccfc

But that won't be the case. The people boycotting are likely to be the same who would kick up more of a stink in the forums. They don't go, you've got people sitting listening to Fisher reel off the spiel.

mattylad

But that won't be the case. The people boycotting are likely to be the same who would kick up more of a stink in the forums. They don't go, you've got people sitting listening to Fisher reel off the spiel.
I have pleaded my case, people should do what they feel is right.

Users who are viewing this thread